Mos Def getting fukked over by video hoe he wifed..

BigIke

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall are too stupid for words..so only "conscious" rappers get taken by women or the court system. In that case all these wealthy men around the world have no worries. And how much money kelis got out of nas has been greatly exaggerated. The $50 grand a month and high child support was temporarily. Nas currently owes kelis only child support of less than 10 G a month. The irs issue was more of a bigger headache but that also since been handled hence the man is walking about freely. U dont hear no jail talk right? BTW, thanks coli for letting me know nas is a concious rapper. been a fan since 93 and didnt even have a clue..

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Mos has been on some regular niqqa shyt for quite some time and always reflects it in his raps.

I don't get the conscious rapper label on dude. He comes of as an average Brooklyn niqqa with a lick of sense who likes p*ssy.

I understand the wife, ex wife and a baby momma life. :to: But I'm court drama free though.

Niqqas universally like p*ssy.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This may actually propel Mos back in the studio to create that long awaited second classic :leon:

Look, how divorce rejuvenated Nasir :ohlawd:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This may actually propel Mos back in the studio to create that long awaited second classic :leon:

Look at how it did Saints coach Sean Payton!!

Niqqa came off his divorce looking diesel as fukk now!!

:damn:

Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps

Problem is... this story is a couple of years old - so if it was going to happen it would've happened already. :snoop:

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
Hoe$ stripped that boi's heart and mind......Had that nikka puttin out a naked album with no inserts, production credits, not even a thank ya mama....

mosdef~~~~~_truemagic_101b.jpg

^^^^^He looked depressed as fvck on that CD

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall are too stupid for words..so only "conscious" rappers get taken by women or the court system. In that case all these wealthy men around the world have no worries. And how much money kelis got out of nas has been greatly exaggerated. The $50 grand a month and high child support was temporarily. Nas currently owes kelis only child support of less than 10 G a month. The irs issue was more of a bigger headache but that also since been handled hence the man is walking about freely. U dont hear no jail talk right? BTW, thanks coli for letting me know nas is a concious rapper. been a fan since 93 and didnt even have a clue..

:what: you been a fan since 93 and ain't know nas was a concious rapper??? foh

filepicker%2FZnUiBc62T2aYqrTDhB0h_KufiNas.jpg

Nas+Gods+Son.jpg

Nas - If I Ruled the World (Ft. Lauryn Hill) - Vidéo Dailymotion

Nas been confused in his career he been concious and he been on the side where he be talks about hoes and bustin guns drugs ect, he was rockin a kufi around the time if i ruled the world came out and thats how jim came up with the whole "KUFI Smacker" sh!t.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps