Mos Def getting fukked over by video hoe he wifed..

illadope

きんが
Daps
LOL yall underestimating movie & touring money, and the fact that this story is older than dirt makes this even funnier.

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Between this and Kelis taking Nas to the cleaners as well as Talib getting slapped in front of everybody by his bish at 50's house because she wasn't ready to leave I have to say you have a point. Oh and Erykah Badu destroying Outkast and Common only adds credence to your point. :laff: Nas telling Kelis he was going to marry her the first time they ever met :laff:

Let's not forget:

:jim:

Last edited by a moderator:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Old story is old but LMAO @ the fake-smart conscious rappers gettin knocked like this.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just cause he wear a kufi it don't mean that he bright

:krs:

A loud laugh literally screamed out of me...

Your average rapper ain't about that pimp life...

Most these rappers never had dimes coming up, so obviously a dime diva would have little trouble convincing your average favorite rapper to make decisions with this brainless head...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Between this and Kelis taking Nas to the cleaners as well as Talib getting slapped in front of everybody by his bish at 50's house because she wasn't ready to leave I have to say you have a point. Oh and Erykah Badu destroying Outkast and Common only adds credence to your point. :laff: Nas telling Kelis he was going to marry her the first time they ever met :laff:

wait a min..wait a min..breh enlighten me on the talib situation? is that really true:gladbron:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Mos Def is DUMB AS shyt. Black star is one of my all time favorite groups, but these nikkas are dumb as shyt! Mos marries his current wife after 4 days of meeting her so he could fukk her, the bytch was a single mom and a known video hoe and athlete groupie! Wow, now they are set to divorce after only 4 months, and he is rumored to have settled for 4 million!! :mindblown:

The bytch hooks up with Mos, doesn't even have a baby out of the deal, and may have to settle for 4 million! After only 4 months!!!!!!!!

:pachaha::pachaha: :laff: :laff:

Tariq Nasheed: Wifing Up Skanks - YouTube!

Mos Def Paid $4 Million To A Video Vixen?
nas,mos def,2 nikkas pretending to be smart,both silly nikkas