Mos Def getting fukked over by video hoe he wifed..

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Mos Def is DUMB AS shyt. Black star is one of my all time favorite groups, but these nikkas are dumb as shyt! Mos marries his current wife after 4 days of meeting her so he could fukk her, the bytch was a single mom and a known video hoe and athlete groupie! Wow, now they are set to divorce after only 4 months, and he is rumored to have settled for 4 million!! :mindblown:

The bytch hooks up with Mos, doesn't even have a baby out of the deal, and may have to settle for 4 million! After only 4 months!!!!!!!!

:pachaha::pachaha: :laff: :laff:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKqBEjeoPGY#"]Tariq Nasheed: Wifing Up Skanks - YouTube[/ame]!

Mos Def Paid $4 Million To A Video Vixen?

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01yUzXQctcM]Mos Def - Ms. Fat Booty [Explicit] - YouTube[/ame]

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Lol...It ALWAYS be the smart-dumbass "conscious" nikkas that get caught up in shyt like this...

Between this and Kelis taking Nas to the cleaners as well as Talib getting slapped in front of everybody by his bish at 50's house because she wasn't ready to leave I have to say you have a point. Oh and Erykah Badu destroying Outkast and Common only adds credence to your point. :laff: Nas telling Kelis he was going to marry her the first time they ever met :laff:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I'm pretty sure all of this happened a long ass time ago...I'm talking like years and years close to a decade ago...know i heard this story way back in the day

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
He aint got no 4 million, and damn.....I thought I was gonna read that she stole the LP he did with Mannie Fresh and leaked it..

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm pretty sure all of this happened a long ass time ago...I'm talking like years and years close to a decade ago...know i heard this story way back in the day

yea this shyt old as fukk. Wasn't she in the Drop It Likes It Hot video?

Well I guess of all the "conscious" rappers the only one who never got taken was Common, an before you bring up Erykah Badu he was never married to her and he rebounded with Tarajj P. Henson and Serena Williams..

From this...

to this...

to this...

NO divorces, NO kids, NO child support..

Common won:myman: