Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I bet Frost is the secret character. Literally everyone has been shown (even Shao Kahn) except her. Lots of them were shown before we seen official gameplay. Its clear their intentions are to keep Frost a secret.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Mileena fans are gonna be pissed. :francis:

Lol Geras does not play like Jax at all.
According to some of the people in this thread a black man who's a power fighter meant that Jax was not going to be in the game. I still find it funny how people want to keep writing off characters even though they haven't released the whole roster with the DLC.
I bet Frost is the secret character. Literally everyone has been shown (even Shao Kahn) except her. Lots of them were shown before we seen official gameplay. Its clear their intentions are to keep Frost a secret.
Frost was shown standing behind Kronika in the story trailer.
I told nikkas that leak was bullshyt. Why in the fukk would Mileena be in this game? She had prominent role in the last game then got killed. By a newcomer. I knew by then she wasnt going to be in. And literally no one asked for Shinnok. Period. nikkas believe any got damn thing.
Baraka was killed and he's in this game so:yeshrug:

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
According to some of the people in this thread a black man who's a power fighter meant that Jax was not going to be in the game. I still find it funny how people want to keep writing off characters even though they haven't released the whole roster with the DLC.

Frost was shown standing behind Kronika in the story trailer.

Baraka was killed and he's in this game so:yeshrug:

nikka that's not shown. Her whole body was concealed. I mean we know ots her but I mean that's all were going to get. No gameplay breakdown or nothing (at least not before the 23rd). Theres a reason for that. They showed Erron, Dvorah, Kitana, Liu, Kung Lao, Jacqui and Kotal before we saw actual gameay of them.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So far of all the characters, I'm really feeling Jade and Cetrion the most, both seem like they have decent zoning/defensive capabilities.

Really want to see Tanya too though :sadcam:.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
nikka that's not shown. Her whole body was concealed. I mean we know ots her but I mean that's all were going to get. No gameplay breakdown or nothing (at least not before the 23rd). Theres a reason for that. They showed Erron, Dvorah, Kitana, Liu, Kung Lao, Jacqui and Kotal before we saw actual gameay of them.

Boon is on record saying every MK character you see in story will be playable.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I still think they fukked up by making Liu Kang default in the last game a old man

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Boon is on record saying every MK character you see in story will be playable.

When the fukk did I say she wont be playable nikka? I said she the secret character. At this point it's so obvious. I'd be surprised at this point the showed her at all.

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
When the fukk did I say she wont be playable nikka? I said she the secret character. At this point it's so obvious. I'd be surprised at this point the showed her at all.

Cause you bytch like a forlorned female in this thread. you got a fukkin week to go before release, nikka wait it out.

I swear this generation and it’s instant gratification:snoop:

Last edited: