Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ed is probably trolling he’s an a$$hole like that. And they aren’t adding that many lore characters for DLC. It’s usually split four MK characters and four guest. Since Shang Tsung has already been announced and Ermac is pretty much all but confirmed that leaves two. I’m thinking reptile and some obscure person will be added
Release Kintaro :blessed:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
This is the 2nd time he's posted something regarding Rain. He's either trolling or Rain is the 25th slot that hasn't been revealed yet. Many speculated that Shao Kahn is included in the base roster, but that doesn't make sense. If that's true, those who pre-order won't have 25 characters at start up. Also, the official MK11 site has Shao Kahn labeled as a DLC (so at some point those who didn't pre-order will have the option to pay).

If Rain isn't on the base roster, he probably won't be in the game. Given, Boon has said he wouldn't repeat DLC, I don't see him being a DLC either. At this point, his chances are slim, but he could still be the 25th character based on:

- high demand

- he was integral in MKX's story mode

- Like Baraka, he was a NPC in the previous game

At this point, I think the DLC will end up being:

Theory- DLC: Ermac, Smoke (Enenra), Fujin, Reptile, and Sindel along with the already confirmed Shang Tsung. Mileena will possibly be an unlockable (if not, she'll probably be DLC over Sindel). I could see them making Shinnok or Kenshi unlockables as well. If Smoke is DLC, they'll probably have him as cyborg as a skin, a revenant ninja skin, and a skin for Enenra.
Nah he’s just a troll breh

He overdid that shyt with MK vs DC and MK9

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll ready for that Frost trailer?:wow:

Noob
Smoke
Rain
Fujin
Frost

Were all the characters I REALLY wanted in this game. Didn't think Frost had a chance since she was 3D era but since the leak came out I've been so hyped to see her. :wow:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Ya'll ready for that Frost trailer?:wow:

Noob
Smoke
Rain
Fujin
Frost

Were all the characters I REALLY wanted in this game. Didn't think Frost had a chance since she was 3D era but since the leak came out I've been so hyped to see her. :wow:

Frost and Noob were the only certified leaks where are you getting the others?

Ku$h Parker

I Took My Time,I Hurried Up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
The shyt I’m hearing about Dvorah is crazy

"She also has an ability that reminds me of a guest character from Mortal Kombat X: Jason Voorhees. "There's an ability you can equip where, when she dies, one of her babies comes out of her, and you control the baby,” Brownback says. “It has its own moveset, and then [your opponent has] to kill the baby to actually kill her." The move takes up two of the three slots you can use to equip moves, however, so it’s a major gamble."

:leon:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I need this man to be bundled with Shang Tsung on DLC
56757452_2264345883653843_7761615016133918720_n.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
"She also has an ability that reminds me of a guest character from Mortal Kombat X: Jason Voorhees. "There's an ability you can equip where, when she dies, one of her babies comes out of her, and you control the baby,” Brownback says. “It has its own moveset, and then [your opponent has] to kill the baby to actually kill her." The move takes up two of the three slots you can use to equip moves, however, so it’s a major gamble."

:leon:
:dwillhuh:The sheer ridiculousness is my head picturing this :dead:I need to see that shyt:damn:

Last edited: