Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Kollector is ass

Just a clown they gave a few different characters moves to and call it a character. Nonsensical rubbish. Wheres the deisal monster character

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Kollector is ass

Just a clown they gave a few different characters moves to and call it ancharacter. Nonsensical rubbish Wheeres the deisal monster character
Kollector is ass

Just a clown they gave a few different characters moves to and call it ancharacter. Nonsensical rubbish Wheeres the deisal monster character

they need to bring back Hsu Hao he was the best MK character man, im talking better than Scorpion :wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Kollector right said fred pose is hilarious. He definitely looks more interesting then that Ceterion reveal. @Mowgli looks like the added a freak monster for you
they need to bring back Hsu Hao he was the best MK character man, im talking better than Scorpion :wow:
Couldn't throw Kintaro in the game game

This pansy ass cast is Light

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the 2nd time he's posted something regarding Rain. He's either trolling or Rain is the 25th slot that hasn't been revealed yet. Many speculated that Shao Kahn is included in the base roster, but that doesn't make sense. If that's true, those who pre-order won't have 25 characters at start up. Also, the official MK11 site has Shao Kahn labeled as a DLC (so at some point those who didn't pre-order will have the option to pay).

If Rain isn't on the base roster, he probably won't be in the game. Given, Boon has said he wouldn't repeat DLC, I don't see him being a DLC either. At this point, his chances are slim, but he could still be the 25th character based on:

- high demand

- he was integral in MKX's story mode

- Like Baraka, he was a NPC in the previous game

At this point, I think the DLC will end up being:

Theory- DLC: Ermac, Smoke (Enenra), Fujin, Reptile, and Sindel along with the already confirmed Shang Tsung. Mileena will possibly be an unlockable (if not, she'll probably be DLC over Sindel). I could see them making Shinnok or Kenshi unlockables as well. If Smoke is DLC, they'll probably have him as cyborg as a skin, a revenant ninja skin, and a skin for Enenra.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This is the 2nd time he's posted something regarding Rain. He's either trolling or Rain is the 25th slot that hasn't been revealed yet. Many speculated that Shao Kahn is included in the base roster, but that doesn't make sense. If that's true, those who pre-order won't have 25 characters at start up. Also, the official MK11 site has Shao Kahn labeled as a DLC (so at some point those who didn't pre-order will have the option to pay).

If Rain isn't on the base roster, he probably won't be in the game. Given, Boon has said he wouldn't repeat DLC, I don't see him being a DLC either. At this point, his chances are slim, but he could still be the 25th character based on:

- high demand

Theory- DLC: Ermac, Smoke (Enenra), Fujin, Reptile, and Sindel along with the already confirmed Shang Tsung. Mileena will possibly be an unlockable (if not, she'll probably be DLC over Sindel). I could see them making Shinnok or Kenshi unlockables as well. If Smoke is DLC, they'll probably have him as cyborg as a skin, a revenant ninja skin, and a skin for Enenra.

Ed is probably trolling he’s an a$$hole like that. And they aren’t adding that many lore characters for DLC. It’s usually split four MK characters and four guest. Since Shang Tsung has already been announced and Ermac is pretty much all but confirmed that leaves two. I’m thinking reptile and some obscure person will be added

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps

- high demand

If your theory comes true this would be the goat roster if kenshi is an unlockable

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

- high demand

I'm maining sindel if she return