Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Bruh I’m getting a weird glitch where I can’t play the story ( the mode is red ) and it’s pissing me off...I bought the add on bundle and it started happening after that

Edit: nvm I figured it out...the story didn’t download cus I didn’t have enough space had to go in manage game and manually download it...this on the series x

Last edited:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kronika was the worst villain in MK history. On top of that, she was supposedly the boss, but ended up weaker than MK4 Shinnok. They did an excellent job revamping Shinnok and making him more formidable in MKX only to have him defeated by Johnny and Cassie.

Kronika was not needed. She was never mentioned in previous MK stories. She pops up in MK11 as Shinnok's mother and brings along his sister, Cetrion. Cetrion had more of a purpose as it could be argued that she is the elder god that Raiden has been consulting.

The story was more interesting when it looked like MKX set up Dark Raiden to be preemptively waging war against realms that posed a threat to Earth Realm. Liu Kang and Kitana seemed to be the perfect antagonists as they still wanted revenge on Raiden as they blamed him for their demise.

Story would have been better with Raiden taking out Liu Kang and Kitana's Netherrealm armies leaving them vulnerable. Instead of Kronika appearing out of nowhere, Liu Kang, having learned the secrets of the Netherrealm, finds the keep and wishes to harness its power to erase Raiden from history and reshape history as he sees fit especially the fates of he and Kitana.

In weilding the power, he incidentally brings back warriors from the past including his and Kitana's past selves. Thereafter, revenant Kang and Kitana lead the revanants and Noob Saibot to find the Jensei to empower the hourglass and the crown of souls. Same thing as Kronika, but without having to create a whole new character in Kronika to carry out the same objective. It also defeats the purpose in having a "titan" of a boss especially if closing out a trilogy of events. Why introduce such a huge boss of a character?

Revanent Liu Kang was severely underused. He claimed to have mastered Shang Tsung's sorcery as evident when he took his own soul and he also weilded an amulet when capturing Fujin, Nightwolf, and Shang Tsung. Him being the main villain in MK11 would've been dope. There was so much they could've done with him including set the stage for Onaga (dragon king).

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Kronika was the worst villain in MK history. On top of that, she was supposedly the boss, but ended up weaker than MK4 Shinnok. They did an excellent job revamping Shinnok and making him more formidable in MKX only to have him defeated by Johnny and Cassie.

Kronika was not needed. She was never mentioned in previous MK stories. She pops up in MK11 as Shinnok's mother and brings along his sister, Cetrion. Cetrion had more of a purpose as it could be argued that she is the elder god that Raiden has been consulting.

The story was more interesting when it looked like MKX set up Dark Raiden to be preemptively waging war against realms that posed a threat to Earth Realm. Liu Kang and Kitana seemed to be the perfect antagonists as they still wanted revenge on Raiden as they blamed him for their demise.

Story would have been better with Raiden taking out Liu Kang and Kitana's Netherrealm armies leaving them vulnerable. Instead of Kronika appearing out of nowhere, Liu Kang, having learned the secrets of the Netherrealm, finds the keep and wishes to harness its power to erase Raiden from history and reshape history as he sees fit especially the fates of he and Kitana.

In weilding the power, he incidentally brings back warriors from the past including his and Kitana's past selves. Thereafter, revenant Kang and Kitana lead the revanants and Noob Saibot to find the Jensei to empower the hourglass and the crown of souls. Same thing as Kronika, but without having to create a whole new character in Kronika to carry out the same objective. It also defeats the purpose in having a "titan" of a boss especially if closing out a trilogy of events. Why introduce such a huge boss of a character?

Revanent Liu Kang was severely underused. He claimed to have mastered Shang Tsung's sorcery as evident when he took his own soul and he also weilded an amulet when capturing Fujin, Nightwolf, and Shang Tsung. Him being the main villain in MK11 would've been dope. There was so much they could've done with him including set the stage for Onaga (dragon king).
At some point they're going to have to address the One Being, because apparently he's been the one who's really manipulating things. Onaga & Shao Kahn are being controlled by him so it would be perfect to end the series with him as the final boss. MKX wound up being a letdown since the MK9 ending made it seem like MKX was going to be based around bringing all the dead fighters back, instead they only gave us a couple and then introduced the kombat kids.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Still waiting on them to bring the greatest character of all time Hsu Hao back in the new timeline :pachaha:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Still waiting on them to bring the greatest character of all time Hsu Hao back in the new timeline :pachaha:

Don't think he's coming back breh.

:lolbron:

One of Erron's Black entrances is him holding some kind of bag from which Hsu Hao's head rolls out when Erron drops the bag on the ground.

hsuhao11.gif

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Just bought the "ultimate" version of this game on psn for $14. I haven't played a MK game since I had part 2 on Sega genesis :dead:.

I bought this out of anticipation for the movie, that shyt looks fire. How ya feel about this game game tho? I suck at fighting games which is retarded because I own so many of them, but I'm getting washed by the cpu on normal

I did the tutorials just once, is that something I should stick to until I master it? I'll take any advice, game feels and looks dope Im just trash lol

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just bought the "ultimate" version of this game on psn for $14. I haven't played a MK game since I had part 2 on Sega genesis :dead:.

I bought this out of anticipation for the movie, that shyt looks fire. How ya feel about this game game tho? I suck at fighting games which is retarded because I own so many of them, but I'm getting washed by the cpu on normal

I did the tutorials just once, is that something I should stick to until I master it? I'll take any advice, game feels and looks dope Im just trash lol

1) Pick a character

2) spend an about an hour or two in practice mode with that character

3) Go through some of the towers of time with that character

4) Play through the regular towers with that character. Go through each difficulty once you can go through the previous difficulty with relative ease.

5) Play online in ranked with that character

^^^ won't make you an expert, but you should be decent with that character.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Follow PNMustard or something like that on YouTube. MK11 is serious business breh it’s deeper than it looks and the pros master the game.

YouTube WUFL MK11 Tournament when you bored for minutes to see how the pros handle the game.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
just bought this for ps5 last week. shyt is addicting. didnt realize it had been out so long already. doing tutorial but all this stuff is way too hard to remember. i still have the same play style from the MK1-MKT days

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
should i buy ultimate for 30 bucks or they gonna release more new characters right after i buy it..