Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I was playing injustice 2 and I really wanted to play MK with all the characters. Aftermath is like $16, the kombat packs are $10 and $8....still not sure if it’s worth it.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was playing injustice 2 and I really wanted to play MK with all the characters. Aftermath is like $16, the kombat packs are $10 and $8....still not sure if it’s worth it.

I bought Ultimate with everything last week for 30 bucks

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they did a Kombat Pack 3, I could see them extending the life of the game through 2022. Maybe they include a final story expansion, a few new stages, and of course new characters, and themed skins. For example, the release a "Komplete Edition" that includes:

• Final Story expansion
  • 3 DLC characters available at purchase
  • 2-3 new stages
  • Themed skins (Mortal Kombat 2021 movie skins, UMK3 skins for male ninjas, and maybe another theme)
  • A free pass for final 3 DLC characters if you pre-order the Komplete Edition (which would be a total of 6 DLC characters with the Komplete Edition). Final 3 DLC are rolled out on a time table like the first five DLC we got.
  • Maybe add Babalities or Animalities

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no way they’d go through the trouble of redesigning Ermac & not put him in the game:francis: Next KP needs to be strictly MK characters. They should’ve had someone from Killer Instinct by now:francis:

I hope they add him. I still don't see why Cyrax and Sektor aren't in the game. They are in story mode, have move sets, and voice actors.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
All styles in one character.

Switch between styles on the fly

tag team

tag team brutalities
:ohhh: switching styles like devil may cry would be dope
Tag team brutalities/fatality :ohhh:
Vq5vAW.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh: switching styles like devil may cry would be dope
Tag team brutalities/fatality :ohhh:
Vq5vAW.gif
the CGI fatalities wouldn't work like it would with brutality for tag

tag seems easier to create different tag combination brutalities if they do it like brutalities are done now

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
the CGI fatalities wouldn't work like it would with brutality for tag

tag seems easier to create different tag combination brutalities if they do it like brutalities are done now
Some of em can be done like this

But there are more option for brutality for sure

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think both endings from MK11 will setup MK12. Liu Kang and Raiden allow Shang Tsung to win while Liu Kang travels back in time to train Great Kung Lao to not only defeat Shang Tsung in the tournament, but also kill him. Therefore Shang Tsung is erased from history and never gains control of the Hour Glass. Meanwhile, Shang Tsung still has Dark Raiden and Fujin conquering realms for him, which is a diversion to buy Liu Kang time to implement his plan.