Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@spliz not gonna like movie classic Raiden with all white is dope as fukk :ehh:

Not feeling classic movie Johnny Cage, he has no charisma like video game M11 Johnny Cage

Happy for classic movie Sonya cause I can't stand Ronda Rousey at all :scust:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Not feeling classic movie Johnny Cage, he has no charisma like video game M11 Johnny Cage

Yea. I don’t know what happened to Linden Ashby. nikka had mad swag in the OG movie. Christopher Lambert and Bridgette Wilson bodied tho.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea. I don’t know what happened to Linden Ashby. nikka had mad swag in the OG movie. Christopher Lambert and Bridgette Wilson bodied tho.

Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa is fukking Shang Tsung just perfect.

Disappointed they leave out Robin Shou, he did good job as Liu Kang than Christopher and Bridgette did

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, I know, he was the leading role in that movie. Maybe in the future when they add new characters to add more skins dlc so who knows.
Yea. I’m thinking it was probably a case that they couldn’t get a hold of him. They should put Art Lean in a game. That would be dope. Lol. But yo. I just peeped that a new Mortal Kombat movie is scheduled to release in 2 months. That’s bugged out cause there is zero promotion so far.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea. I’m thinking it was probably a case that they couldn’t get a hold of him. They should put Art Lean in a game. That would be dope. Lol. But yo. I just peeped that a new Mortal Kombat movie is scheduled to release in 2 months. That’s bugged out cause there is zero promotion so far.

:mjlol: Why the fukk you had to mention Art Lean, he was not a mortal kombat character, it's just a random black man they look for an excuse to kill him on some horror shyt which is pissed me off when a black man had to die in the horror movie in 80s- 90s typically racist Hollywood

Never heard of a new Mortal Kombat movie so link?​

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: Why the fukk you had to mention Art Lean, he was not a mortal kombat character, it's just a random black man they look for an excuse to kill him on some horror shyt which is pissed me off when a black man had to die in the horror movie in 80s- 90s typically racist Hollywood

Never heard of a new Mortal Kombat movie so link?​
I just thought he was a cool nikka and dude who played him had real life skills. A lot of MK characters became characters by mistake or even as jokes and they put real lore behind them eventually. Wouldn’t mind seeing another dope black character in the game.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids

Her lack of Charisma drains my soul.
I'm glad her voice can be replaceable now. :ahh:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
THE MAN Art Lean :banderas:hit'em with the Lean Back-breaker