Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
I don’t go with what pro players are doing. :russell: Sonic fox was making pre patch Dvorah and Raajin top tier. That’s not the case with the vast majority of players. In a low skill game like this where you can get 40% easy with Lui Kang or Geras nobody is wasting time with wonky string low damage Fujin just to look “flash”

character potential is only fully unlocked through exploration by the top players. the reason we have tier lists is because of top players. how are you gonna say what Fujin can and can't do because you personally can't play well enough with him?

Kloud Walker is proven to be a great variation because he can outrange most characters, has good krushing blow options, has excellent mobility, can convert easier into solid damage than most characters off anti-air or air-to-air opportunities etc.

what you're saying makes no sense.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
character potential is only fully unlocked through exploration by the top players. the reason we have tier lists is because of top players. how are you gonna say what Fujin can and can't do because you personally can't play well enough with him?

Kloud Walker is proven to be a great variation because he can outrange most characters, has good krushing blow options, has excellent mobility, can convert easier into solid damage than most characters off anti-air or air-to-air opportunities etc.

what you're saying makes no sense.

:russell: Pro players and the overall general online community are two different beast. We all know sub is a beast online while he won’t even place in a tourney. So miss me with that shyt. I play this pretty much weekly. What KB options does Fujin have outside throws(which isn’t viable because he’s buttons aren’t good for the poke/strike meta or getting hit with the last hit off f3? His strings are slow startups. No mixup potential. You have to burn meter for the projectile. His hit box allows him to get knocked out of sky walka by most projectiles. Only saving grace is most of his strings have pushback where most can’t punish despite his trash frame data. He’s not good and idgaf what top pro players tier list says

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
:russell: Pro players and the overall general online community are two different beast. We all know sub is a beast online while he won’t even place in a tourney. So miss me with that shyt. I play this pretty much weekly. What KB options does Fujin have outside throws(which isn’t viable because he’s buttons aren’t good for the poke/strike meta or getting hit with the last hit off f3? His strings are slow startups. No mixup potential. You have to burn meter for the projectile. His hit box allows him to get knocked out of sky walka by most projectiles. Only saving grace is most of his strings have pushback where most can’t punish despite his trash frame data. He’s not good and idgaf what top pro players tier list says
Think every character has to have LK Joker or Jacqui buttons to be good brehs:gucci:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Terminator
Robo-Cop
Rambo
I need Frank Dux

tumblr_ncoed5YUXP1tfrx5ho1_400.gif