Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Wasn’t too impressed with that Rambo gameplay. They are kind of getting redundant with the 80s action hero shyt. Hopefully this DLC is better than aftermath. All those DLC characters ultimately turned out trash

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Wasn’t too impressed with that Rambo gameplay. They are kind of getting redundant with the 80s action hero shyt. Hopefully this DLC is better than aftermath. All those DLC characters ultimately turned out trash
Sheeva nor Fujin are trash. Sheeva is mid tier Fujin in his 2nd variation is top 10

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Sheeva nor Fujin are trash. Sheeva is mid tier Fujin in his 2nd variation is top 10

Sheeva is trash only saving variation is the mixups in variation 3. LOL@variation 2 being top ten not everyone is ninjakilla. Most Fujin players are horrible just air walking into unsafe dive kicks or spamming F3 because most of his buttons are crap and he’s just generally unfun to play with

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Sheeva is trash only saving variation is the mixups in variation 3. LOL@variation 2 being top ten not everyone is ninjakilla. Most Fujin players are horrible just air walking into unsafe dive kicks or spamming F3 because most of his buttons are crap and he’s just generally unfun to play with
So people who are horrible with Fujin makes him not top 10?:gucci: Ninjakilla ain't the only good Fujin out there

the character has insane movement probably best in the entire game solid damage he takes execution that's why most aren't good with him

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So people who are horrible with Fujin makes him not top 10?:gucci: Ninjakilla ain't the only good Fujin out there

the character has insane movement probably best in the entire game solid damage he takes execution that's why most aren't good with him

I don’t go with what pro players are doing. :russell: Sonic fox was making pre patch Dvorah and Raajin top tier. That’s not the case with the vast majority of players. In a low skill game like this where you can get 40% easy with Lui Kang or Geras nobody is wasting time with wonky string low damage Fujin just to look “flash”

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I don’t go with what pro players are doing. :russell: Sonic fox was making pre patch Dvorah and Raajin top tier. That’s not the case with the vast majority of players. In a low skill game like this where you can get 40% easy with Lui Kang or Geras nobody is wasting time with wonky string low damage Fujin just to look “flash”
so in others you aren't good with him so he's trash then:russ:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
so in others you aren't good with him so he's trash then:russ:

Nice try. I was maining frost and Shao when they were trash on launch and beasting. I play every character in this game at a decent level outside Jade, Cetrion, Kano, and fakkit ass Lao. Has nothing to with being good. Fujin just not that fun or interesting to play. I personally prefer variation one since for two the hit boxes for fighter are wonky for the combos I do.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey

BronzeGoodnaturedDunlin-max-1mb.gif

How much drip does this man possibly possess:whew::wow:

Should of played this when he sat on the throne