Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Done had this for a bit and I'll be honest....maybe my time off from playing fighters has made me too flabby for this :flabbynsick:

I can't get a combo going to save my life. I know MK is dial-a-combo but I swear to God it wasn't this bad in 9. I'm in the tutorials going :mindblown: at how sloppy I have to play to actually get something to come out. I'm like 98% done but them Strategy ones with Baraka can kick rocks :camby:

What is all this customization and augment shyt? :dwillhuh: I just want to see alternate outfits on some characters :why:

All this shyt you gotta equip....nikka I just want to play :gucci:

It's like 50-11 things to unlock too....man I might be good on this :mjcry:

Lol, it's just something to keep you wanting to play the game. If you got everything there is to see in 10 mins you might not wanna play anymore

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
What is all this customization and augment shyt? :dwillhuh: I just want to see alternate outfits on some characters :why:

All this shyt you gotta equip....nikka I just want to play :gucci:

It's like 50-11 things to unlock too....man I might be good on this :mjcry:
Yeah all that shyt is needlessly complicated and grind-y. NR got it perfect with Injustice 2, they should’ve just improved on that.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yeah all that shyt is needlessly complicated and grind-y. NR got it perfect with Injustice 2, they should’ve just improved on that.

I thought Injustice 2 was worse, because of instead of grinding and doing actual challenges to unlock stuff you were just unlocking it via lootboxes instead.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They gotta do something about Sheeva's telestomp move. I played someone yesterday that spammed it into oblivion. In one variation, the move can be avoided by jumping or simply backing away. In another variation, it actually tracks you, and it is far more difficult to avoid especially if it is done back to back to back.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They gotta do something about Sheeva's telestomp move. I played someone yesterday that spammed it into oblivion. In one variation, the move can be avoided by jumping or simply backing away. In another variation, it actually tracks you, and it is far more difficult to avoid especially if it is done back to back to back.

Its easy to avoid and up punish. As soon as the camera pans just mash dash and attack with the fastest mid/special

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

Your soul is mine! Art by @Guymay4 on Twitter
vbhuy3zp2xb51.jpg

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still think the following will end up as DLC:

Ermac
Reptile
Cyrax
Sector
Havik

^^^ I am not discounting Rain because Boon used Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" before and it had something about Palette Swap Ninjas. Ermac and Reptile were in the picture with Scorpion and Sub Zero. The first clue from a few weeks ago had the same "look up at the sky" reference from the previous "Bohemian Rhapsody" teaser.

Rambo makes sense as a guest character if they aren't going to put Ash Williams in.

Sector and Cyrax are in story mode and Boon said there were no NPC's in MK11, so I'm sure both will be added at some point.

Mileena makes sense from a story perspective.

If they do another expansion, Havik makes sense if they go with Shang Tsung's ending. Also, Raiden has dilogue talking about a threat from Chaos Realm.