Reppin
Sneak Nation
55vn3y08vxz41.jpg
tenor.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The fire god version of Liu Kang needs a variation. I know each character is limited to three, but it would make sense that Liu Kang gets a fire god variation with a moveset where he has some of the story mode attacks: flight, flaming torpedo, lightning bolts

No. FOH he’s already the best fighter in the game with all his plus frames and options after. Unless you talking about something outside competitive

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
It’s close but Joker right behind him. Kang has better pressure tools and better zoning. Joker is a pain too. All the fukking push backs on his strings and how plus he is with the set ups
I would agree if Kang didn't whiff in certain matchups. Joker has better spacing fatal blow + frames pressure mind games(not to mention throw crushing blow) insane movement. Zoning means nothing to Joker meterburn BF4 wavedash right behind it he's right back in ya face. As far as complete tools Joker wins they 1A 1B that's pretty clear imo

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Just copped. Story mode is entertainment. WB needs to be commended for what they've been doing with their videogames.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I would agree if Kang didn't whiff in certain matchups. Joker has better spacing fatal blow + frames pressure mind games(not to mention throw crushing blow) insane movement. Zoning means nothing to Joker meterburn BF4 wavedash right behind it he's right back in ya face. As far as complete tools Joker wins they 1A 1B that's pretty clear imo

You still have to have somewhat a brain to use Joker especially with the setups(and low key the gas can variation isn’t that good). With Kang it’s all 1,2 throw loops for KB and f43 which has twenty options to choose from. It’s such a nightmare dealing with that. Plus he can zone with the multiple angle/hit fireballs and get in with either kick/teleport(depending on variation) if you challenge with your own projectile

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
You still have to have somewhat a brain to use Joker especially with the setups(and low key the gas can variation isn’t that good). With Kang it’s all 1,2 throw loops for KB and f43 which has twenty options to choose from. It’s such a nightmare dealing with that. Plus he can zone with the multiple angle/hit fireballs and get in with either kick/teleport(depending on variation) if you challenge with your own projectile
I agree no argument from me :francis: