Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:mjlol:

Not in the least bit.

[

When the rare occurrence happens, it feels refreshing.

I use Erron Black, Jade and D'vorah... Aim tired of seeing my OWN fatalities.

True Skill:mjlol:
So you're tired of seeing something that's entirely within your power to stop from occuring? :patrice:

If that's what'll make it feel better
nEp6Ztux_o.png

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
Scorpion and sub zero are trash in this game
They gave Frost all types of crazy moves but you can’t even amplify most of subzeros moves smh. Johnny cage is annoying to play with too

Scorpions second fatality makes it worth using him to me tho

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
If Spawn actually comes through in a DLC pack... I'm going to take off a day from work just to master him. That's been a fighting game dream for me for a minute.

I could see a move list like:

Demon Cape(absorbs projectiles):
gA8Jup.gif
\

Blinded By Hell:
giphy.gif
Causes cape to extend out and limit projectile speed & slows down opponent when walking through it.

Demon Horns:
bye-clown1.gif
Parry move that can parry regular attacks and cause damage to opponent who uses a throw. When meter burned, it causes bleed damage over time.

Just imagine this nikka's fatalities, though...:wow:
OilyUntimelyBushbaby-size_restricted.gif

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So you're tired of seeing something that's entirely within your power to stop from occuring? :patrice:

If that's what'll make it feel better
nEp6Ztux_o.png
:gucci: Breh...

I'm a baker in this Mortal Kombat shyt, okay? So, the cake...shyt is always superb. Fatalities? Those are the icing on the cake. I win ALOT...so even with the variety of brutalities/fatalities...I want additional icing because I've used it so much.

Mid match fighting is always refreshing because they always are organically unique. But when that "finish him" comes up... I've fatigued myself even with the current variety.

Your suggestion makes it appear as if I'd be rather play a mortal kombat without ending with fatalities...fukk I look like? :rudy:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
I'm fortunate that, outside of online ranked, my brehs I play with on the regular all have a diverse lineup.

It's actually crazy because NONE of us have used scorpion or subzero since release - and there are 8+ of us.

It's so rare that I'm starting to get excited to see brehs using them.

-----------------

Who are y'all hardest matchups?

Liu Kang, Kano(shout to @Jayrose3) seem to somehow just have the best chances against me.

Kung Lao(shout to @JParker) has been a nuisance but, I've managed to not break a sweat most times... Trick, I have a gut feeling that Skarlet would be your best character. You need to try her out, breh.
I’ve created a monster @Jayrose3 :snoop:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They gave Frost all types of crazy moves but you can’t even amplify most of subzeros moves smh. Johnny cage is annoying to play with too

Scorpions second fatality makes it worth using him to me tho

Frost is pretty ass mid screen. Sub zero is just boring. None of his specials outside the rising ice wall is interesting and he doesn’t even have the ice clone. Scorpion is just too unsafe to play. I punish nikkas online all day doing negative strings and teleports

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should've shown Cetrion taking down the other elder gods. Raiden shows up and the whole place is wrecked. They speak about what Cetrion did, but it isn't onscreen. In her intros with Noob, she says they had a temporary alliance. In her ending, she talks about cleansing the sins of mortals with fire and it shows shadows helping her. I wonder if she increased Noob's strength the way Raiden did with Liu Kang, and Noob helped her taken down the other elders, which would explain the "temporary" alliance.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Frost is pretty ass mid screen. Sub zero is just boring. None of his specials outside the rising ice wall is interesting and he doesn’t even have the ice clone. Scorpion is just too unsafe to play. I punish nikkas online all day doing negative strings and teleports

Oh, you're one of those a$$holes