Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:gucci: Breh...

I'm a baker in this Mortal Kombat shyt, okay? So, the cake...shyt is always superb. Fatalities? Those are the icing on the cake. I win ALOT...so even with the variety of brutalities/fatalities...I want additional icing because I've used it so much.

Mid match fighting is always refreshing because they always are organically unique. But when that "finish him" comes up... I've fatigued myself even with the current variety.

Your suggestion makes it appear as if I'd be rather play a mortal kombat without ending with fatalities...fukk I look like? :rudy:
tenor.gif

Aiight breh, you got it :loldenzel2:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So I’m Cassie Cage... opp starts Fatal blow I uppercut Opp... opp gets hit loses health Fatal blow still hits N kills me

Same thing happened I’ve done knee cappin ... sweep... nut punch... all have hit all took away health... None stopped the fatal blow from murdering me

Now I do Fatal Blow ... Baraka Jab stops the muhfukker in its tracks... Noob front kick stops Fatal Blow in its tracks

:mindblown:

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
So I’m Cassie Cage... opp starts Fatal blow I uppercut Opp... opp gets hit loses health Fatal blow still hits N kills me

Same thing happened I’ve done knee cappin ... sweep... nut punch... all have hit all took away health... None stopped the fatal blow from murdering me

Now I do Fatal Blow ... Baraka Jab stops the muhfukker in its tracks... Noob front kick stops Fatal Blow in its tracks

:mindblown:
Fatal blows are armored in certain frames

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
That 500k helped out a lot, but they should've gotten rid of these kollection art chests. I think I spent about 75k on bullshyt pictures. You can't even gauge what chest they're in because the 2k-6k could be anything.

I'm finna just hit up YouTube or Google to find da chests that I want for my mains to curtail that shyt. Da grind is way too strenuous to go to da Krypt & blow my earnings on bullshyt ass chests.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
They not letting us adjust how they fight anymore?

They did and I tried playing with the sliders. I saw a list online that's supposed to be good and it still did it with that. Hes winning but its just taking longer because he does dumb stuff.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm finna just hit up YouTube or Google to find da chests that I want for my mains to curtail that shyt. Da grind is way too strenuous to go to da Krypt & blow my earnings on bullshyt ass chests.
I think the chests are random.
My Sub-Zero ai is trash. Hes over here doing full screen uppercuts:snoop:
Take away the zoning and increase the rushdown.

I love that this game has so many callbacks

Last edited:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
most of the good character specific ones use hearts as currency . So I wouldn't worry too much about saving coins.