Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The pace of the game is definitely slower than the last and the timing of the inputs is taking some getting used to but I'm liking the game a lot so far.
Best Buy screwed up the Shao Kahn pre-order bonus though. I still haven't received my DLC code.

Should have pre-ordered from Amazon :sas2:

Hey brehs. Anybody who pre-ordered from Amazon. Did y'all get a refund of $10.65 after you pre-ordered MK 11 so basically you paid MK11 for $49.94 :blessed:

@Rancor what about you?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Yo...

I'm a stan for shyt talking game lobbiesl; so, I fall in love with any fighter behavior - whether from a move to a taunt to an ultra to a fatality - that disrespects the opposing fighter. Nothing like a group of brehs who talk mad shyt and throw salt in the wounds of a frustrated nikka by taunting him. :lolbron:

I say this to say, last night, I was getting washed by my breh @LinusCaldwell 's Kollector. YOOOOOO, the fact that after every win, Kollector has the fukking audacity to literally fold my beloved fighter and stuff her in his herschel supply co. backpack and casually walk the fukk away!:dead::dead::dead::damn:

This is the second time a breh of mine has adopted a character before I was able to and made me jealous of not being able to make nikkas tight as fukk with a taunt.

The first... @JParker frustrating the shyt out of me w/ Poison's grab bytch slap. Has to be the most disrespectful grab I've seen in a fighter. :mjlol::mjcry:

But when @Jayrose3 and this nikka @LinusCaldwell noticed that I was getting folded up and packaged like next day's school homework... The ETHER hit me so hard. :mjgrin::scust:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yo...

I'm a stan for shyt talking game lobbiesl; so, I fall in love with any fighter behavior - whether from a move to a taunt to an ultra to a fatality - that disrespects the opposing fighter. Nothing like a group of brehs who talk mad shyt and throw salt in the wounds of a frustrated nikka by taunting him. :lolbron:

I say this to say, last night, I was getting washed by my breh @LinusCaldwell 's Kollector. YOOOOOO, the fact that after every win, Kollector has the fukking audacity to literally fold my beloved fighter and stuff her in his herschel supply co. backpack and casually walk the fukk away!:dead::dead::dead::damn:

This is the second time a breh of mine has adopted a character before I was able to and made me jealous of not being able to make nikkas tight as fukk with a taunt.

The first... @JParker frustrating the shyt out of me w/ Poison's grab bytch slap. Has to be the most disrespectful grab I've seen in a fighter. :mjlol::mjcry:

But when @Jayrose3 and this nikka @LinusCaldwell noticed that I was getting folded up and packaged like next day's school homework... The ETHER hit me so hard. :mjgrin::scust:

That nikka Kollector be throwing nikkas whole body in a knap sack hella quick like the final school bell rang in the afternoon.

Pres teaching me who Erron Black is :mjcry: and how he got more than just horses in the back. :wow: also nikka just hitting me with fatalities and brutalities at will :ufdup: :to: :damn:

Last edited:

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bruh I’m gonna get good with that nikka just off the strength of that shyt. :dead:

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yo...

Kollector victory outro is too tight lmao. If I used him I wouldnt even use fatalitys that shyts disrespectful enough.

It's on the level of Hwoarangs win pose where he sits on you and Bryans where he just beats the shyt out of you :mjlol: