Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
He looks terrible. Also why the fukk is Takeda in this game? The kombat kids aren't even born yet.

You gotta remember that they are completely re-imagining some of these characters, so Takeda may not even be Kenshi's son as he was originally. For example, Scorp and Sub are brothers now when they were leaders of opposing clans in previous iterations.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear I’m going crazy here. Been arguing with a bunch of goofballs on Reddit trying to say Tanya was race-swapped.:dead: nikka what? Here I thought everyone accepted that she was Black for the last 20 something years.

Some idiot was tryna tell me she was a mulatto in MKX.:mjlol:
d39mqff-dd7b510a-97af-4805-9c1f-f09d71bab2d8.jpg

Then I posted this pic and the idiot said she’s “clearly not Black.”:laff:

Anyway…

Stay safe and have a good night yall.:win:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Dont like Barakas backstory. He should be born a Tarkat carrier. SMH a why the fukk does he have a tattoo? They gotta doing this shyt.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I swear I’m going crazy here. Been arguing with a bunch of goofballs on Reddit trying to say Tanya was race-swapped.:dead: nikka what? Here I thought everyone accepted that she was Black for the last 20 something years.

Anyway…

I might main Tanya cause she's the only black person in the game right now.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
so they just told Jade to fukk off?

That's where we are as black Americans. Tanya is in, so our minds automatically feel "There's no way there can be another black woman, right?"

I hate that for us LOL, but I get it. I believe Jade and Sindel will both be in. The trailer was for the Umgadi trailer.

Also, CACs are in these comments FURIOUS that they "made Tanya look African". Some arguing she was never directly depicted as black LOL.

I cannot stand most white people yo, I swear.

I do wish her face model was cuter though, all due respect to the face model. Jaqui Briggs model was gorgeous, as was Jade.

Edit:
1539857-tanya_bio.png

tanya-cave.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-Tanya-feature.jpg

The only game where there is even a debate is MAYBE MKX, and even still, if she was clearly black in MK4 and MKD, then that's obviously what she is LOL.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

Anyway…

:mjlol: Bruh don’t waste your energy. These the same cacs that got mad. Over Jax’s MK11 ending lol. Like they can’t fathom that a black man. With the ability to shape the universe would prevent slavery.