Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
@Reptile look at these goofy ass nikkaz man it's not possible to these clowns maybe people just you know maybe like MK better :mjlol:. Whenever a new MK about to drop take shine off their favorite FG they start this :russ:

Completely agree with the fact that movement should be fun next to everything else. Sometimes it looks like MK fans never played other fighting games. Kameo’s don’t compensate bad movement

1 reply

@TheAtlasRises

@TheAtlasRises

12 minutes ago
That's because most of them don't, the MK fanbase is mostly casual and that's why the competitive scene for NRS games usually dies out extremely fast. MK sales are driven by story content, character customization, graphics etc. Gameplay has been a second consideration for years.

@orlanzo2621

@orlanzo2621

19 seconds ago
@TheAtlasRises 100% agree with this. Most MK fans don’t know or understand (or care) about what makes gameplay in a fighting game good. They just want to play the story mode and see the fatalities and as long as the graphics look good and there’s some cool guest characters then it’s: “Best fighting game evarrr” despite the clunky movement, stiff gameplay and animations, half baked mechanics, etc. And it’s because like you said most of the fanbase are casual gamers.
Show less

THESE fakkitS dont even know what makes gameplay in a fighting game good lol. They all say the same exact shyt they be hella vague too.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
THESE fakkitS dont even know what makes gameplay in a fighting game good lol. They all say the same exact shyt they be hella vague too.
This was from Maximilian video from yesterday. He took the video down I responded to one of those clowns :mjlol:. nikkaz don't know shyt about animation but claim "MK animations suck":dead:

Foxy:russ:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Considering how much money they make from the franchise and games, if NRS made the next MK1 tournament like a $3-$5 mil prize everybody would drop every single fighting game they're playing to play MK1.
I'm sure MK1 will do the pro series like INJ2 &MKX. Who knows how much WB NRS will make the prize pool. This game has the potential to be the biggest MK of all time (so many odes to MK9). I hope WB sees the potential allow for more than 2 years of continued support :wow: .

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This version of Kitana is my favorite so far. I just don't like how her whole story revolves around Mileena. Hopefully, she devleops into something greater in story mode. Its regal, has a hint of sexy assassin to it, but still simple.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These were my ideas/wishlist from over a year ago in regard to this game. So how close was I?

Screenshot-20230711-050242-Samsung-Internet.jpg

^^^ wishlist of characters

Screenshot-20230711-050324-Samsung-Internet.jpg

^^^Rain. If you see the link to the thread I originally posted this in, this wasn't the first choice, but I thought it was interesting.

Screenshot-20230711-050403-Samsung-Internet.jpg

^^^ Mileena

Screenshot-20230711-050410-Samsung-Internet.jpg

^^^ also Mileena

Screenshot-20230711-050451-Samsung-Internet.jpg

^^^ Shang Tsung

Link to the thread I posted these in originally:

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
I like the character models here more tbh, Kitana/Mileena, Sindel etc all looked weird. Very weird

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Also introduce new characters, what kept tekken so fresh was the introduction of new fighters/fighting styles. We've been playing the same people since MK9, give or take a few

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Considering how much money they make from the franchise and games, if NRS made the next MK1 tournament like a $3-$5 mil prize everybody would drop every single fighting game they're playing to play MK1.
None of these things will or would happen