Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Makes me think they probably gave him a complete makeover in this game. He'll probably look normal, but will still have those blades. He may still have the teeth, but will have some kind of a mask to cover them as he will have virus. Then again, they could have him be fully infected and still retains his look from the previous timeline.

My other theory is that since Outworld is beautiful now, no one from Outworld looks hideous anymore.
That's Edenia. We haven't seen Outworld yet.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
F0jWAH-WIAAOrTR

:wow:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
One of the main reasons I've always liked MK more than other FG's because the characters are just better. You got ninjas with spears, swords, ice weapons, telekinesis, manipulate weather, disappear, ninja cyborgs ect.. MK characters>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :umad:

SF and Tekken characters are so damn bland it should be a crime lol. Ryu and Ken are so damn lame like yall nikkas cant be serious with this shyt. Just look at them. Then you got the boring MF PLAINgief. Man dont even get me started. Most of SFs best characters arent the World Warriors.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
SF and Tekken characters are so damn bland it should be a crime lol. Ryu and Ken are so damn lame like yall nikkas cant be serious with this shyt. Just look at them. Then you got the boring MF PLAINgief. Man dont even get me started. Most of SFs best characters arent the World Warriors.
SF like we a got nikka like this
db6p128-0fc36f31-d58d-47ee-a67a-6a5dd156fd8e.jpg

MK like we'll see you raise it with this
goldcouch-baraka-mortal-kombat-1-6fdf558c-edep.jpg

I'm not even a fan of Baraka but a nikka with blade arms>>>>>>>>> a nikka with a claw that can be knocked off
I like Vega tho:mjlol:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
@Reptile look at these goofy ass nikkaz man it's not possible to these clowns maybe people just you know maybe like MK better :mjlol:. Whenever a new MK about to drop take shine off their favorite FG they start this :russ:

Completely agree with the fact that movement should be fun next to everything else. Sometimes it looks like MK fans never played other fighting games. Kameo’s don’t compensate bad movement

1 reply

@TheAtlasRises

@TheAtlasRises

12 minutes ago
That's because most of them don't, the MK fanbase is mostly casual and that's why the competitive scene for NRS games usually dies out extremely fast. MK sales are driven by story content, character customization, graphics etc. Gameplay has been a second consideration for years.

@orlanzo2621

@orlanzo2621

19 seconds ago
@TheAtlasRises 100% agree with this. Most MK fans don’t know or understand (or care) about what makes gameplay in a fighting game good. They just want to play the story mode and see the fatalities and as long as the graphics look good and there’s some cool guest characters then it’s: “Best fighting game evarrr” despite the clunky movement, stiff gameplay and animations, half baked mechanics, etc. And it’s because like you said most of the fanbase are casual gamers.
Show less

Last edited:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
MK 2011 really revitalize the franchise :wow:
Virtua Fighter only doing 5.5 mil is sad, but not surprising due to Sega not putting much effort marking marketing the franchise outside of Japan. They have no excuse to not make VF6 since we're in another fighting game renaissance.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
@Reptile look at these goofy ass nikkaz man it's not possible to these clowns maybe people just you know maybe like MK better :mjlol:. Whenever a new MK about to drop take shine off their favorite FG they start this :russ:

Completely agree with the fact that movement should be fun next to everything else. Sometimes it looks like MK fans never played other fighting games. Kameo’s don’t compensate bad movement

1 reply

@TheAtlasRises

@TheAtlasRises

12 minutes ago
That's because most of them don't, the MK fanbase is mostly casual and that's why the competitive scene for NRS games usually dies out extremely fast. MK sales are driven by story content, character customization, graphics etc. Gameplay has been a second consideration for years.

@orlanzo2621

@orlanzo2621

19 seconds ago
@TheAtlasRises 100% agree with this. Most MK fans don’t know or understand (or care) about what makes gameplay in a fighting game good. They just want to play the story mode and see the fatalities and as long as the graphics look good and there’s some cool guest characters then it’s: “Best fighting game evarrr” despite the clunky movement, stiff gameplay and animations, half baked mechanics, etc. And it’s because like you said most of the fanbase are casual gamers.
Show less
Sounds like a skill issue. :sas2:

People usually hate the games they suck at.