Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Everyone looks dope (except Smoke, cool moves stupid design). Im legit sad they didnt show Reptile though.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Lui Kang may have written it so Hanzos family never has to suffer and die by Quan Chi. He may have legit peace:mjcry:
Kinda interesting that they made them Sub and Scorpion brothers so that way Hanzo is at peace, but the title remains.

Would be dope if Kauai Lang ends up getting ice and fire powers after he beats Bi Han and then Bi Han gains powers of darkness.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Cant be hes probably the preliminary carrier of that shyt. If not him than an anscestor. You know born with that shyt.
Could be like neanderthal's where Edenian's bred them out and wiped out the rest. So theirs some genetic remnants.

Last edited:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Everyone looks dope (except Smoke, cool moves stupid design). Im legit sad they didnt show Reptile though.
It's aight Boon teasing him for SD comic con

JubilantFormalGrayfox-size_restricted.gif

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
next Kombat Kast probably going to be Lao & Raiden or Mileena (probably need to be to keep her stan base happy). They'll probably do another Kast next week. Reveal Reptile at Comic-Con keep the momentum up

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
next Kombat Kast probably going to be Lao & Raiden or Mileena (probably need to be to keep her stan base happy). They'll probably do another Kast next week. Reveal Reptile at Comic-Con keep the momentum up
Have we got a confirmation on how many characters they're gonna have?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn so Baraka is just a disease now :dahell:

Makes me think they probably gave him a complete makeover in this game. He'll probably look normal, but will still have those blades. He may still have the teeth, but will have some kind of a mask to cover them as he will have virus. Then again, they could have him be fully infected and still retains his look from the previous timeline.

My other theory is that since Outworld is beautiful now, no one from Outworld looks hideous anymore.