Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
That Kameo shyt looks wack, as expected. This is not a tag fighter so what's the purpose?

Paid DLC.

daniel-day-lewis-drainage.gif

They can build less detailed models with a bare bones move set and charge you as much as a full DLC character.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn so Ed confirmed Sub and Scorpion are brothers. So they’re definitely gonna end the game as enemies.:ohhh:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
That looked ehh. Not saying it looks bad but I’m not blown away with amazement like I was with MK11.

Seeing Kenshi fighting in a suit, fighting inside a mansion and Kung Lao in jeans (wtf lol) was mad weird. This is still a day 1 cop but the aesthetics in this game doesn’t really look Mortal Kombat like.

And not bringing back the same face models was a mistake imo. These new guys look generic as hell. Scorpion and Sub look like the same mfer.:mjlol:
Almost kinda feels like this might be their Avengers with Liu Kang getting the team together.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Not gonna lie that looked mid af. Gameplay looks stiff as ever despite the fact it looks like there will be more combo routes. As I feared, that kameo shyt looks like the obnoxious tower modifiers that everyone hates. I think Capcom has nothing to fear. Don’t get me wrong MK will sell but I don’t think this will fair well with the community just like 11

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
When you at the top, its damned if you do, damned if you dont lol. Game looks stellar, looks far more interesting and soulful than manufactured ass Street Fighter 6.

I like the change in art style, I also like the more tranquil vibes. Make sense given Liu Kangs current stance.

@Zero is right about the kameos, no point in having them if only one model can be in action per player.

I have a deeper analysis but Ill get to that later.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
I wonder if this will eventually lead to some sort of multiverse fukkery with the original universe and this new universe in future sequels of this reboot:jbhmm:

Last edited: