Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With Reiko, they could easily just cast him as Noob's shadow. Why?

1) If I'm not mistaken, his design was originally Noob's.

2) Story wise, Reiko, like Noob, was a member of the Brotherhood of Shadows. I don't think that part of his story was ever expounded on.

3) They gave him Noob's teleport.

It would be dope if they kept Reiko's original story as one of Shinnok's generals, but he dies and becomes the shadow that makes up part of Noob (before he became multiple shadows).

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
street fighter is legit they better come correct

Aint nobody worried about whack ass Stereotype Fighter lol. When MK was doing what it was doing with X and 11 yall wasnt saying this shyt about V before it came out. LOL talking about Street fighter is legit nikkas online getting tossed by toaster ovens that shyt is corny.

Last edited:

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
With Reiko, they could easily just cast him as Noob's shadow. Why?

1) If I'm not mistaken, his design was originally Noob's.

2) Story wise, Reiko, like Noob, was a member of the Brotherhood of Shadows. I don't think that part of his story was ever expounded on.

3) They gave him Noob's teleport.

It would be dope if they kept Reiko's original story as one of Shinnok's generals, but he dies and becomes the shadow that makes up part of Noob (before he became multiple shadows).

Will Noob even exist in this universe? Thats the first question. And Reiko aint Reiko without the Flip Kick.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will Noob even exist in this universe? Thats the first question. And Reiko aint Reiko without the Flip Kick.

I don't think he will exist as Noob Saibot, but simply as Bi Han. Some people think that's the Bi Han version of Sub Zero in the trailer.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I don't think he will exist as Noob Saibot, but simply as Bi Han. Some people think that's the Bi Han version of Sub Zero in the trailer.

They could do SOOOOOOO to much a redeem themselves in terms of writing now that they're wiping the slate clean (unlike MK 2011, where they just went back in time).

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Mortal Kombat 1 - Official Gameplay Debut Trailer

FyH3u3sacAEBCzf

FyH30xjacAAFZy4

Last edited:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That looked ehh. Not saying it looks bad but I’m not blown away with amazement like I was with MK11.

Seeing Kenshi fighting in a suit, fighting inside a mansion and Kung Lao in jeans (wtf lol) was mad weird. This is still a day 1 cop but the aesthetics in this game doesn’t really look Mortal Kombat like.

And not bringing back the same face models was a mistake imo. These new guys look generic as hell. Scorpion and Sub look like the same mfer.:mjlol: