Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Variations like Bi Han being Sub in one timeline and Noob in the other, or maybe even as a new character that has both abilities :damn:

I wanna see my boy @Reptile have a human ninja variant with force ball, slime slide and other classic

This. All of this would be dope. I feel like they've done Reptile dirty several games now. His MK9 throwback skin from MK1 was clean though as was his moveset. The moveset from MKX was dope, but the design wasn't one of his best.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
This. All of this would be dope. I feel like they've done Reptile dirty several games now. His MK9 throwback skin from MK1 was clean though as was his moveset. The moveset from MKX was dope, but the design wasn't one of his best.

Reptiles MKX design is OBJECTIVELY his best.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
To me it feels like theyre gonna go with parallel dimension as the theme of the of the game since they already did time travel in 11 and the dimensional stuff was hinted at in liu kang beefin with raiden

Variations like Bi Han being Sub in one timeline and Noob in the other, or maybe even as a new character that has both abilities :damn:

I wanna see my boy @Reptile have a human ninja variant with force ball, slime slide and other classic moves and a beast variant looking like Curt Connors thats more rushdown like in MK X

EWWWW no. Yall nikkas dont really love me for me.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I'm usually very much against money grab schemes like throwing a celebrity in videogames just for the clout, but when you think about it, Travis Scott actually works.

They're probably going to use "Birds In The Trap" era Travis Scott:

30221a83128e8e54b12edb3027695f6b.jpg

As funny as it sounds, Robocop feels more out of place than Travis Scott. Robocop fits better with Injustice, but I can absolutely see them taking Travis Scott seriously if they really wanted to.

Even with the adlibs y'all are joking about (which is hilarious btw LMAO "straight up") all they would have to do is maybe tweak the pitch so it sounds more demonic and we have a legit bad ass villain in an otherwise corny pop star named Travis Scott.

Very rarely am I optimistic about shyt but I have a really good feeling about this. I take back everything I just said if they implement astroworld Travis Scott :hubie:but imagine if they had a stage to fight on where all them people died at the concert that'd be CRAZY

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I’m on the fence. I’ll need legendary fan favorite characters to come back like Hsu Hao, Mokap and Jarek to get me to buy

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
EWWWW no. Yall nikkas dont really love me for me.
You must not love yourself if you like that lizard bullshyt. In the storyline Reptile has been devolving and becoming primal, that's where his lizard look comes from. If they have him in the game, they SHOULD go back to his more human form if all the characters are getting a reset.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
You must not love yourself if you like that lizard bullshyt. In the storyline Reptile has been devolving and becoming primal, that's where his lizard look comes from. If they have him in the game, they SHOULD go back to his more human form if all the characters are getting a reset.

If its a reset then why SHOULD they make look "human" again? Its a RESET. Meaning they can start everything over and make the origins whatever they want, you JUST said it lol its a reSET, not a reTELLING. His name IS Reptile fukksakes lol. Imagine thinking Reptile best look is a fukking palette sap of other ninjas lol nikkas is weird.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If its a reset then why SHOULD they make look "human" again? Its a RESET. Meaning they can start everything over and make the origins whatever they want, you JUST said it lol its a reSET, not a reTELLING. His name IS Reptile fukksakes lol. Imagine thinking Reptile best look is a fukking palette sap of other ninjas lol nikkas is weird.
That bipedal lizard design of reptile is trash, lore wise he's always been a lizard, but was humanoid enough to disguise himself as human. I think it would make sense to give him a design that hides his reptilian features.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
That bipedal lizard design of reptile is trash, lore wise he's always been a lizard, but was humanoid enough to disguise himself as human. I think it would make sense to give him a design that hides his reptilian features.

Oh hush. MKX and MKSM Reptile are by far his best designs, they put the right amount emphasis on "Im a reptile with HUMAN LIKE ADAPTATIONS"