Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
they better come correct because SF6 will be in full swing at that point

That shyt look like a 2D Def Jam game lol yall gotta stop capping. shyt is actually a downgrade from V and its looks last gen as hell.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can Travis Scott even voice act because I don’t want another celeb putting on a trash performance like Rousey.:scust:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You're kidding, but if they brought back the "Toasty" pop-up, with an option to replace it with Travis Scott yelling "IT'S LIT" after each uppercut, I'd be highly entertained.
I'm not kidding.

Imagine at the exact time Travis uppercut someone's head off the game goes daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Travis Scott, wins

BRUTALITY

ITS LIT!

:martin: - opponent at home

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not kidding.

Imagine at the exact time Travis uppercut someone's head off the game goes daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Travis Scott, wins

BRUTALITY

ITS LIT!

:martin: - opponent at home

I'm in fukking tears thinking about how dumb this shyt would be. :mjlol:

"Raiden wins. Flawless victory."

"............... STRAIGHT UP"

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

First of all; I'll admit to not watching the video.

But, I do subscribe to his channel and he speaks to a larger economically illiterate fanbase.

Hell, he was making videos about 9 months too late about Fallout 76 to complain about Fallout One when at that point ppl who didn't want to buy it prolly weren't even playing the game for free.

My issue is these guys cover games and we'll watched them get older and they still have the same tired talking points making gamers out to be victims of "greedy companies."

The video game market has grown to be bigger than the music and movie industry combined. Gamers are demanding more games, more powerful consoles, more deals, less bugs, shorter development cycles and more risky IPs...

...and ya'll mad at a $10 price increase???

Really? That's 4 21oz Mountain Dews. :mjlol:

But anything to give whiney online gamers a shoulder to cry on. :mjlol: These the same ppl with 50 game backlogs and a Gamepass subscriptions "$10 is too much, how am I gonna afford to game?"

Sorry for the rant, but, I'll go watch the video, now.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

My bad for quoting you, twice, breh. You cool. I'm tired of these YTrs

Says MK11 had "shady monetization practices" ... Then he nevers gives an example

You could pay for skins, Fatality coins and skips on SOME towers :mjlol: These YouTubers never bring up the ppl who demand Easy modes so easy, that they want their hand held...of course ppl would pay not to do easy ass combos for fatalities and tower match skips :mjlol: "shady"

"Games being more expensive to make is not a good excuse for a $10 price raise because you have microtranactions:

:mindblow

MUTHAPHUCKA microtranactions are optional! And gaming has grown, in the technical realm, exponietially...WAY MORE THAN A ten dollar base price increase

Plus, if he actually grabbed some fukking data; a very small portion of gamers actually account for the majority of microtransaction purchases

But, of course he's gonna lie (@4:40) that most games require you to buy to actually enjoy the game when the series that the video is about basically sells skins at don't effect gameplay...msot ppl skip fatalities in the online competitive mode to get through faster

And of course the "too much grind" excuse...:mjlol: Mortal Kombat 11 was supported from release in 2019 to 2022...you can't get a skin in three years you just trash

I'm not even gonna get into Switch ports...that's what ppl sign up for in exchange for a portable, handheld game

And I'm betting he never played the Switch version of MK11

This review came out RIGHT after release

Again, he's basically sayign that you shouldn't have to be online to play ONLINE Modes :laff: (7:35)

I just bought a Xbox Series S...I DON'T EXPECT IT TO BE JUST AS GOOD AS THE XBOX SERIES X

Then he says all this to say "Well, I'd be okay with it being $60."

So, for all the shyt he brings up, it only comes at the cost of $10. Man, GTFOH.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
The best possible roster for Mortal Kombat 1 (given the pre determined fate of certain characters making it/sitting out)

1. Liu Kang
  2. Scorpion
  3. Sub Zero
  4. Reptile
  5. Johnny Cage
  6. Raiden
  7. Kitana
  8. Mileena
  9. Kung Lao
  10. Jax
  11. Ermac
  12. Tanya
  13. Kai
  14. Havik
  15. Nitara
  16. Bo Rai Cho
  17. D'Vorah
  18. Kollector/Geras
  19. New Character
  20. New Character
  21. New Character
  22. New Character
  23. New Character
  24. New Character
We should get AT LEAST 4 BRAND new characters (and not amalgamations of already existing characters either, shyt dont count). MKX had the best roster of all NRS games because of its freshness (DESPITE having hardly any 3D era characters between base roster and DLC smh)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
To me it feels like theyre gonna go with parallel dimension as the theme of the of the game since they already did time travel in 11 and the dimensional stuff was hinted at in liu kang beefin with raiden

Variations like Bi Han being Sub in one timeline and Noob in the other, or maybe even as a new character that has both abilities :damn:

I wanna see my boy @Reptile have a human ninja variant with force ball, slime slide and other classic moves and a beast variant looking like Curt Connors thats more rushdown like in MK X