Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Do you think Kang will be a benevolent god? I see Mileena, so that means Tarkatans, Kitana, Shang and Zhao have to be involved in her existing. I'm guessing that this is outworld that they were riding through but why wouldn't Liu restore Edenia? He's got the power.

Liu could even stop Goro from beating The Great Kung Lao in their fight. Hell, he could even stop Shang from winning the 9 tournaments beforehand. I mean how powerful is Kang in canon? The Hourglass makes you more powerful than the Elder Gods right?

It's gonna be crazy seeing what Liu Kang has shaped the world into.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Shang Tsung is likely the main aantagonist. From the og MK1 through MK11 Aftermath, Shang Tsung is the most influential villain in the series. He was the first MK boss. In the lore, he's been there since the first tournament. He was instrumental in Shao Kahn's whole invasion of Earth Realm. He didn't have much to do with Shinnok, but there's the Deadly Alliance. Without the Deadly Alliance, there was no reason for Onaga to return, which set in motion the events for Deception and Armageddon. Then we find out in MK11 that Shang Tsung's whole purpose was to steal souls to power the crown that he created for Kronika. Because of this, he was the only one who could successfully weild the crown to defeat Kronika. He'd been working alongside her the whole time.

So, he's like the sole main villain left in MK because unlike the other villains, Liu Kang allowed Shang Tsung to kill Kronika.

In this new game, I think Shang Tsung will assemble his own team of minions, which could include Shinnok, Onaga, Shao Kahn etc, because it looks like in this new universe that Shang Tsung is the only villain powerful enough to challenge Liu Kang. Wouldn't really be an MK1 without Shang Tsung as the main antagonist.

The only catch is that Shang Tsung will be playable. That said, he may have this crazy final form as a boss similar to what they did with Shinnok in MKX. It would be sick if Shang Tsung's final form is the Dragon King or something similar.
I wonder how much money Shang had on his Island. Is this man a trillionaire. It just has chests on chests filled with gold laying around casually

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Pack 1 characters leaked from Amazon

Kombat Pack 1, which includes: 6 playable characters (Quan Chi, Omni Man, Ermac, Peacemaker, Takeda, Homelander), 5 kameo characters (Tremor, Johnny Cage , Khameleon, Mavado, Ferra) and Skin of Jean Claude Van Damme
homelander-the-boys-season3.gif

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Pack 1 characters leaked from Amazon

Kombat Pack 1, which includes: 6 playable characters (Quan Chi, Omni Man, Ermac, Peacemaker, Takeda, Homelander), 5 kameo characters (Tremor, Johnny Cage , Khameleon, Mavado, Ferra) and Skin of Jean Claude Van Damme
Guess I'll have to find a new main