Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes in the trailer wtf? Did you not see the nikka with the straw hat whose presence manifested a whole ass feint storm?

I missed him too. I didn't notice him until I read your previous posts. A lot of people still think there are two Kung Lao in the game.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Why would/should they waste resources on last gen Sony and Microsoft consoles?

Maybe because they released new consoles in the middle of a pandemic. And many are using a PS5 like a PS4 pro just to enhance older games when they get it. Ain't nobody like damn I need this PS5 or Xbox Series for amazing new titles.

Porting is a waste of resources, lol? If it can run on switch then it can definitely run better on PS4 and one x.

MK 1 was on Genesis, Sega CD, game gear, game boy, tiger electronic hand held, master system, PC and SNES. They can make it work in 2023. Ain't nobody say the game gear port was holding the genesis back, lol. MK franchise is used to scaling down from arcade versions that were vastly better than home consoles versions.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Porting is a waste of resources, lol? If it can run on switch then it can definitely run better on PS4 and one x.

No. Just no. There ONE console for Nintendo right now (that millions of people STILL play). How are yall NOT grasping this? They're already getting Sonys and Microsofts money with PS5 and Xbox Series X iterations. They'll LOSE money supporting PS4 and Xbox One, because who the hell isnt going want the optimal experience for one the most anticipated games of the year?. This is common sense like come on dawg. Yall cant be serious right now.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Community chat today at 1PM EDT/10AM PDT
FwcpURYaIAEct2m

Chat has begun. Lasted for about 10 mins:dahell:At least we got hear the (assumed) main menu theme on stream.

Last edited:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Supposedly Amazon Italy accidentally leaked the season 1 dlc characters, take it with a grain of salt

What's the code for spoiler tags

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Supposedly Amazon Italy accidentally leaked the season 1 dlc characters, take it with a grain of salt
<spoiler>
quan chi, ermac, Omni man, peacekeeper, takeda, homelander

And the Kameo character is for season 1 will be tremor, Johnny Cage, chameleon, Mavado, ferra, no tor with her
</spoiler>

:stopitslime:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
:stopitslime:

Damn you fast I was trying to spoiler tag it.

I got it off a video that came across my feed :yeshrug: