Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So it looks like at least the story goes past MK3?

Scorpion has his humanity
Sub maybe has his scar, hard to tell
Kung Lao possibly the MK champion
Kitana & Mileena are royalty hinting as Shao being dead

Kai, Kenshi, Ashrah, Hotaru, Shujinko, Fujin, Frost :ufdup:

Dude:dahell: have you not played MK9 til now???

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You one of the good ones breh :mjpls: so I’m gonna respectfully ask you to elaborate.

I’m talking about the this new timeline and where it sits.

:snoop: in MK11 the timeline was heavily messed up due to the eldest god of time Kronika manipulating the entire series up until now... but this time they found out and defeated her so everything started back at one again...:dahell:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
:snoop: in MK11 the timeline was heavily messed up due to the eldest god of time Kronika manipulating the entire series up until now... but this time they found out and defeated her so everything started back at one again...:dahell:

I know that breh, Liu Kang went back in time to prep OG Kung Lao to not go out like punk. There are still things that have to happen in this time line though;

Shao Khan has to have fallen recently for Kitana to be Khan
Mortal Kombat 2 has to happen because Mileena exists
Raiden is human so this had to have recently (assuming he doesn’t have immortality)

What’s interesting though is this the OG Sub Zero and did Scorpion die in this iteration?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I know that breh, Liu Kang went back in time to prep OG Kung Lao to not go out like punk. There are still things that have to happen in this time line though;

Shao Khan has to have fallen recently for Kitana to be Khan
Mortal Kombat 2 has to happen because Mileena exists
Raiden is human so this had to have recently (assuming he doesn’t have immortality)

What’s interesting though is this the OG Sub Zero and did Scorpion die in this iteration?

I get that but here's the thing... Liu went back and started fresh this is MK1... he rewrote history so when the story opens we will see what he wrote for this universe... not everything you said happens or was set in stone... maybe there is no shao khan and liu erased him from existance who know??? :manny: its interesting to see what happens...Kitana was always a princess before khan took over, maybe mileena was a cursed half breed child who knows?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
So it looks like at least the story goes past MK3?

Scorpion has his humanity
Sub maybe has his scar, hard to tell
Kung Lao possibly the MK champion
Kitana & Mileena are royalty hinting as Shao being dead

Kai, Kenshi, Ashrah, Hotaru, Shujinko, Fujin, Frost :ufdup:
The graphics were ass and only 3 of those characters aren't forgeable m

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I get that but here's the thing... Liu went back and started fresh this is MK1... he rewrote history so when the story opens we will see what he wrote for this universe... not everything you said happens or was set in stone... maybe there is no shao khan and liu erased him from existance who know??? :manny: its interesting to see what happens...Kitana was always a princess before khan took over, maybe mileena was a cursed half breed child who knows?

True but I doubt anybody is actually erased. Too much money in DLC for characters like Shao Khan

The graphics were ass and only 3 of those characters aren't forgeable m

:leostare: