Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Back on topic, 50 dollars for this expansion is crazy af. Is there a way to just purchase the Kombat pack only? And any word on the Kameos?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy that UMK3 Ermac in MK1>>>>MK1 Ermac. That undead look works for story mode, but in game, the more human look is a vast improvement design wise.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Back on topic, 50 dollars for this expansion is crazy af. Is there a way to just purchase the Kombat pack only? And any word on the Kameos?
Yeah $50 for story expansion and new DLC characters is ridiculous and I was reading some article the other day that KP 2 can't be purchased separately. Like I said I might wait until holiday season for a price drop.

I'm ready for the MvC Collection to drop anyways.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
You don’t have this game. You posted your profile names and you barely had time on MK11/don’t have a single trophy for PS5. This game released you went ghost. And for the record I don’t need to prove shyt to you. I’ve been on this forum since inception and SOHH before that. OGs know I’m verified. And there is one homosexual cac on here whose had my hand pic saved for almost ten years :dame: You are weirdo constantly telling men to suck/lick/blow your “cock” like a typical fakkit white boy. You are not black despite whatever hairy leg pic you post. Go away

PS- I thought I was on block when I called you out the first time? :mjlol:

You conducting espionage scouring through gamer profile only a white kid would do that. Youre a cac. Period. Youre nobody for me to prove anything to. Suck a dikk champ.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah $50 for story expansion and new DLC characters is ridiculous and I was reading some article the other day that KP 2 can't be purchased separately. Like I said I might wait until holiday season for a price drop.

I'm ready for the MvC Collection to drop anyways.

In the 90's UMK3 was a brand new game even though it was basically MK3 with Reptile, Scorpion, Noob Saibot, Sub-Zero (Bi Han), Ermac, Jade, Kitana, and Mileena added. We also got new stages. The game was the same price as a brand new game. They still milked the fans even then.