ghostface-killah-robe.gif
:blessed:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Uh oh they didn't put enough dikk in the dlc and now incels is raging :mjlol:

It's wild how a certain section of the gaming community...incel cacs...consistently get mad at anything in any game that aint a white dude and some dikk :mjlol:

I know they search histories would get them sent straight to jail.:mjlol:

Soon as I saw the women cyborgs I said "oh they going to be BIG MAD at this" :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

It's wild how a certain section of the gaming community...incel cacs...consistently get mad at anything in any game that aint a white dude and some dikk :mjlol:

Soon as I saw the women cyborgs I said "oh they going to be BIG MAD at this" :mjlol:
The incel ones would probably be happier if they were underaged 3000 year old dragons

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
WBS has fukked this entire franchise up.

Used to be great when it was Midway.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
WBS has fukked this entire franchise up.

Used to be great when it was Midway.

The problem is the Midway days are long gone and nobody was appreciative of their ambition at the time; hence them going bankrupt. MK has always been an under appreciated franchise, even in its heyday.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

I literally believe majority of those fukkers are autistic and can’t cope with change. AKI and Seth were great gender swaps and improved on the originals.

As for netherrealm I doubt they can stick the landing to the effect of Capcom or Bamco.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They couldn’t give a female the generic Killmonger braids so they gave her he generic Wakanda accent instead?:scust:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Havik as a boss is a nice change, but kind of predictable. Given the hint from MK11 Aftermath where Shang Tsung sends Geras to the Chaos Realm, it seemed like Havik would have a big role in the next MK, which is this one. Still feels like they wasted Shang Tsung/Quan Chi as bosses in the base story though. With the expansion, I like the fact that it looks like this starts off with everybody at war. We finally got to see Liu Kang, Raiden, and Kung Lao actually face off against the big bad villain like the initial announcement trailer from last year showed them.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
The problem is the Midway days are long gone and nobody was appreciative of their ambition at the time; hence them going bankrupt. MK has always been an under appreciated franchise, even in its heyday.
Ppl forget too in that era it took literally like 20 dudes to make these games. MK1 was like 3-5 ppl, thats all art and programming. The amount of work and time that goes into everything in modern game design right now is insane. Its why everything is money focused and group tested etc etc. Conan look cool, T-1000 too. Fighting game rosters will always have this problem though because ppl are super attached to these characters so any siginificant change, or omission always gonna be a problem. It's why it's always a struggle to introduce new characters too. nikkas just want the same dudes they been using since 1996. Every game.

Last edited:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Im against the gender swap shyt myself, because why not just add new female characters, why do this with beloved characters? And secondly they not even cyborgs this time it looks like, seems like some generic Ironman suit bullshyt rather than cybernetic augmentation. Trash trash trash. NRS be shooting themselves in the foot sometimes. As creative as they can be they also can be unimaginative and banal at times