Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Im against the gender swap shyt myself, because why not just add new female characters, why do this with beloved characters? And secondly they not even cyborgs this time it looks like, seems like some generic Ironman suit bullshyt rather than cybernetic augmentation. Trash trash trash. NRS be shooting themselves in the foot sometimes. As creative as they can be they also can be unimaginative and banal at times
People asked for Sektor and Cyrax, so they gave them to us, just not in the timeline you're used to. :mjlol:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im against the gender swap shyt myself, because why not just add new female characters, why do this with beloved characters? And secondly they not even cyborgs this time it looks like, seems like some generic Ironman suit bullshyt rather than cybernetic augmentation. Trash trash trash. NRS be shooting themselves in the foot sometimes. As creative as they can be they also can be unimaginative and banal at times

This.

A female Cyrax and Sektor just seemed like a lazy way of giving us two new characters without new names. They could've applied different color pallettes to them, given them new names, and called it a day. I'm sure they will already have new back stories.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
The problem is the Midway days are long gone and nobody was appreciative of their ambition at the time; hence them going bankrupt. MK has always been an under appreciated franchise, even in its heyday.
WBS has fukked this entire franchise up.

Used to be great when it was Midway.
Yeah MK was good when it was under Midway but I do remember a time where they started going overboard with the series starting w/UMK 3. Then it into MK Trilogy, MK 4 (which was awful across the board), & MK 4 Gold. The best thing Ed Boon did was give MK a 5 yr break at the time and came back w/Deadly Alliance in '02. WB & Boon might have to consider giving this series a serious break once all the final content is released.

I'm about ready for Injustice 3 anyways... It's been 7 years since it's release.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
At this point wouldn't Injustice have to be a reboot too? Streets really need that Shaolin Monks Remaster/Remake and a sequel. Maybe finally give us that Scorpion & Sub Zero game.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
At this point wouldn't Injustice have to be a reboot too? Streets really need that Shaolin Monks Remaster/Remake and a sequel. Maybe finally give us that Scorpion & Sub Zero game.
Not yet as there's still juice for a 3rd Injustice before the discussion of a reboot kicks in.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

bytch no one cares what you thing you don’t even have the game. FOH gay crakkka

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
bytch no one cares what you thing you don’t even have the game. FOH gay crakkka

Show us your black or you will be ignored from here on out you stupid German. I called you and a few other fakkits out and yall still aint made the move. Stop licking my dikk tip.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Dont entertain that cac, hes deflecting because I called him out in the verification thread.

You don’t have this game. You posted your profile names and you barely had time on MK11/don’t have a single trophy for PS5. This game released you went ghost. And for the record I don’t need to prove shyt to you. I’ve been on this forum since inception and SOHH before that. OGs know I’m verified. And there is one homosexual cac on here whose had my hand pic saved for almost ten years :dame: You are weirdo constantly telling men to suck/lick/blow your “cock” like a typical fakkit white boy. You are not black despite whatever hairy leg pic you post. Go away

PS- I thought I was on block when I called you out the first time? :mjlol:

Last edited: