Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I wouldn't be surprised if we saw gameplay next week since they got that playstation showcase. Kind of crazy that it comes out in September and this is the first media we have received of this game.
It's not they did the samething for MK11 revealed at the game awards in Dec released April the next year

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
That Kameo sounds dumb like wtf why I cant just fade a nikka 1 v 1 I dont want to deal with bullshyt assist moves.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I read the speech about choice in the trailer as Liu Kang having recreated existence while giving the world all it needed for peace, but still allowing everyone to choose their own path. So, Shang Tsung would still exist, but he actively chooses to go down the path of conflict.

Since it's a time fukkery story, I fully expect there to be a point somewhere in the middle or final third where it's explained that no matter what happens, there are always going to be constants and fixed points in time, such as Shang Tsung's desire for power, some form of conflict between Outworld and Earthrealm, etc.
That makes sense, Liu Kang can't completely change everything, but he can give the person a choice to fukk up and Shang Tsung the line-stepper he is, keeps on fukkin' around.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
That Kameo sounds dumb like wtf why I cant just fade a nikka 1 v 1 I dont want to deal with bullshyt assist moves.
Yeah I can definitely see the Kameo shyt pissing people off, especially if characters they want end up being Kameo fighters and not on the actual roster.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read the speech about choice in the trailer as Liu Kang having recreated existence while giving the world all it needed for peace, but still allowing everyone to choose their own path. So, Shang Tsung would still exist, but he actively chooses to go down the path of conflict.

Since it's a time fukkery story, I fully expect there to be a point somewhere in the middle or final third where it's explained that no matter what happens, there are always going to be constants and fixed points in time, such as Shang Tsung's desire for power, some form of conflict between Outworld and Earthrealm, etc.

The only issue here is that all of them even the villains i.e. Mileena and Kitana are coexisting. Shang obviously came through the portal and just starts killing off everyone. So he's still a factor or as Liu Kang calls him, a constant.

So even if Liu Kang allows everyone the option to choose, then Shang Tsung or Shang Tsung's way is the alternative as long as his world or his way doesn't defy Liu Kang.