8yRLO30.gif

5V6Oth1.gif

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm thinking they're gonna go with both and have it to where timelines are fighting each other, would only make since as to why Shang Tsung is back, he came over from the timeline he became a god in.

I read the speech about choice in the trailer as Liu Kang having recreated existence while giving the world all it needed for peace, but still allowing everyone to choose their own path. So, Shang Tsung would still exist, but he actively chooses to go down the path of conflict.

Since it's a time fukkery story, I fully expect there to be a point somewhere in the middle or final third where it's explained that no matter what happens, there are always going to be constants and fixed points in time, such as Shang Tsung's desire for power, some form of conflict between Outworld and Earthrealm, etc.

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
:obama: nice

I haven't played MK since Shaolin Monks, but I do enjoy watching the story mode on youtube and the fatalities

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Looks like they incorporated both endings since Shang Tsunh still exists and appears to play a huge role.

Shang Tsung on his MK 2011 Sindel shyt

Kameo fighter assist MK9 type tag mode maybe add extended strings or moves

Maybe certain Kameos will only be available to.... certain characters. Maybe. Maybe main roster characters can also be Kameos.

EDIT : nevermind the Kameo roster will be different from the main roster smh

Last edited: