Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Story Mode was pretty well put together.
Of course Johnny Cage steals the show as far as comedic relief.
The story at the end got a bit whacky but I see it was all in good fun, and I was geeked at some of the things they threw in there.
You'll have to play just to see.

Stung Lao, though... :mjlol:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished the story :wow:

But I'm not sure how I feel about the ending, of chapter 15 especially after the credit had me :dahell:

Johnny Cage is so fukking hilarious in this story. Shang Tsung is a good villain and almost stole the show, IMO. Liu Kang is Liu Kang. Mileena's story is dope and interesting one. Kung Lao is badass, and Raiden is Raiden but I liked him being a God, he's a better God than God Liu Kang, IMO. Sub-Zero and his brothers are dopes story and now I understand why we have different Scorpion. I like Queen Sindel

The weakest characters IMO are Rain, Tanya (I'm disappointed), and Reiko (Can't stand him and I hate him, he's the worst character of all time)

Megan Fox as Nitara actually surprised me and she did good thou

Ashrah, Baraka, Kenshi, Li Mei, and Reptile are dope

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
It's a proud moment to witness Baraka get promoted to a hero in the story with an actual backstory:mjcry:its like seeing a lifelong jobber finally becoming a champion
15832018.jpg

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Loving this game so far. No krypt is wack though, not really feeling this invasions shyt so far :wtb: