Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Initial impressions

Jury still out on Kameos. I’ve never been a fan of assist fighters but so far they seem like combo extenders. So far sarenna, Moraes, and frost seem the best

IDK what it is but the controls seem stiffer then ever :dame: Maybe because this the first time that SF and MK has dropped in the same year since 97. But coming from that to this has been jarring. I especially don’t like how inconsistent special cancelling is. Some moves you have to hit the action button and meter button at the same time and others you don’t. Plus there’s still that dial a string shyt that you have to commit to which I’ve always hated.

Haven’t touched the story nor do I care. I will probably main shao, Jade, and reptile.

Daps
Initial impressions

Jury still out on Kameos. I’ve never been a fan of assist fighters but so far they seem like combo extenders. So far sarenna, Moraes, and frost seem the best

IDK what it is but the controls seem stiffer then ever :dame: Maybe because this the first time that SF and MK has dropped in the same year since 97. But coming from that to this has been jarring. I especially don’t like how inconsistent special cancelling is. Some moves you have to hit the action button and meter button at the same time and others you don’t. Plus there’s still that dial a string shyt that you have to commit to which I’ve always hated.

Haven’t touched the story nor do I care. I will probably main shao, Jade, and reptile.
That's the thing, I've never liked assist fighters in any game.

In the beta they felt like such a distraction
But I love MK so much that I'm gonna have to adjust.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the thing, I've never liked assist fighters in any game.

In the beta they felt like such a distraction
But I love MK so much that I'm gonna have to adjust.

To be honest, I prefer one on one without assist and I wasn't feeling kombat assist at that time until I played beta and this game so its def grew on me so I fukked with it :ehh: