Morris chestnut finally reveals his diet that keeps him looking so young

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
So I spoke on it before in a skincare thread, but he's eating alot of sweet potatoes and they contain tons of vitamin A and retinoid compounds. Partial genetics also but his skin is more than likely being preserved by them. Women spend $100s of dollars on retinol creams for anti-aging when they could just eat instead but the beauty industry don't want that info out there.:sas2:
I mean I’m not spending hundreds because my insurance ensures I only pay a copay for Rx grade stuff, but I’ll bump it with sweet potatoes :ohhh:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
drink water, sleep, lessen the alcohol, soda and sugar, get plenty of sun.
thats-all-folks-porky-pig.gif

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
fukk EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD FOR NOT LISTING THIS shyt OUT!!! :mjtf:

- Eats less when not prepping for a scene (needs to be lifting)
- Eats bad carbs and sweets at this time

- Cuts out sweets entirely
- Workouts early morning
- Eats half a cup of DRY oatmeal (:scust:)
- Eats most things dry. Doesn't do brown sugar or almond milk or shyt like that (:scust:)
- Works out
- Has chocolate protein shake immediately. Advises you to have a flavored protein shake that tastes like what you tend to want to cheat with
- Egg whites, turkey bacon, a LOT of broccoli
- Asparagus
- Chicken breasts, sweet potatoes, broccoli. His main thing. Eats this time of shyt 3x a day (steak sweet potatoes broccoli, turkey sweet potatoes broccoli.)
- Mixes in strawberries and blueberries in between.
- Counts macros when he's working out for a diet. As he gets older he has to care more.
The snacks that keep him a snack :wow:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
So I spoke on it before in a skincare thread, but he's eating alot of sweet potatoes and they contain tons of vitamin A and retinoid compounds. Partial genetics also but his skin is more than likely being preserved by them. Women spend $100s of dollars on retinol creams for anti-aging when they could just eat instead but the beauty industry don't want that info out there.:sas2:
What about squash and pumpkin, I’ve been eating a lot of those

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
The diet is melanin, lots of water, no smoking, no alcohol, regular exercise, 8 hours of sleep and sunscreen
Sunscreen is a gray area for black folks for real, we naturally have SPF 13 as a base but the industry tells us we still need sunscreen to prevent skin cancer, MEANWHILE black folks are usually have Vitamin D deficiencies and you get Vitamin D from your skin getting UV and converting it. Sunscreen blocks those benefits so that's why I say it's a gray area for black folks. I personally only use sunscreen on my face but I try to get plenty of sunlight. In the winter time I take a Vitamin D supplement. Vitamin D also effects your mood so people w/ deficiency are more prone to depression, and since there's less sunlight in the winter that's what some call "Seasonal Depression"
Link to thread? Any other foods that help skincare?
Anything with alot of Vitamin A is good specifically for skin. Too much of it can cause liver issues though. But I pretty much eat the EXACT meal plan as Morris Chestnut daily except dry oats because that don't taste good.
Post the thread please.

Also I LOVE sweet potatoes. I forgot the Vitamin A in it. They're a southern staple.
I gotta search for the thread for real but I'll put the info out again and again, I just learned all of this stuff from reading and studying chemistry so I just look at how the actual compounds interact, it's just so wild that these industries suppress so much info with marketing campaigns because alot of the science of this stuff is over 50 years old :francis:
What about squash and pumpkin, I’ve been eating a lot of those
Yes pumpkin works as well it's got alot of beta-carotene also which helps with hair health. Beta-carotene also aids with oily skin by regulating oil production.