Morris chestnut finally reveals his diet that keeps him looking so young

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So I spoke on it before in a skincare thread, but he's eating alot of sweet potatoes and they contain tons of vitamin A and retinoid compounds. Partial genetics also but his skin is more than likely being preserved by them. Women spend $100s of dollars on retinol creams for anti-aging when they could just eat instead but the beauty industry don't want that info out there.:sas2:

Post the thread please.

Also I LOVE sweet potatoes. I forgot the Vitamin A in it. They're a southern staple.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Not all. Just 1 or 2%.

grimace-clint-eastwood.gif

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
fukk EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD FOR NOT LISTING THIS shyt OUT!!! :mjtf:

- Eats less when not prepping for a scene (needs to be lifting)
- Eats bad carbs and sweets at this time

- Cuts out sweets entirely
- Workouts early morning
- Eats half a cup of DRY oatmeal (:scust:)
- Eats most things dry. Doesn't do brown sugar or almond milk or shyt like that (:scust:)
- Works out
- Has chocolate protein shake immediately. Advises you to have a flavored protein shake that tastes like what you tend to want to cheat with
- Egg whites, turkey bacon, a LOT of broccoli
- Asparagus
- Chicken breasts, sweet potatoes, broccoli. His main thing. Eats this time of shyt 3x a day (steak sweet potatoes broccoli, turkey sweet potatoes broccoli.)
- Mixes in strawberries and blueberries in between.
- Counts macros when he's working out for a diet. As he gets older he has to care more.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Ricky saw the gun and ran in a straight line. He supposedly had the football IQ to make it to the pros and didn’t think about hoppin the nearby fence. If anything, tres dumb ass should yelled “ZIG ZAG!” Instead of yelling his name.

Terrible writing

So true lol, dude got a shotty too.