Mormons school hood n1ggas in a pickup game

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does them being Mormon having any significance? Or are they using the word "Mormon" to substitute for another word? :ohhh:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Dudes from the hood always swear they are the only ones who could play ball. :beli: Props to those mormons :pachaha:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Even though I'm an atheist, anti-cac, anti-cultish religious nonsense, proud Black American...I actually have a soft spot for Mormons.

My parents used to be friends with these two missionary dudes. You know how they go around selling books and trying to convert people or whatever? My parents weren't even interested in converting, but somehow they ended up becoming friendly with them and whenever the missionaries would be in town they would stop by and visit and chat and stuff.

I remember sitting in the living room with them teaching me how to read, showing me how to recognize letters and shyt.

They gave us a cake once for one of our birthdays.

Not sure what happened to them. Should ask my parents.

semtex

:)
Daps
:wow: You sure about this statement. I been doing this for years
133610725786.gif

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
like 7ish years ago a huge group of Mormon missionaries moved into my old neighborhood on the south side of Chicago (Roseland). They walked around and rode their bikes through the hood with 0 fear. They would stop anyone and evangelize, or just chat and I'd always see them hooping too.
I actually really admired their heart, and nobody really fcuked with them because they never really acted shook to be there.