Morgan State signs education collaboration agreement with Nigeria

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
smh at anyone saying an exchange should occur where Black Americans go to Nigerian Universities. Nothing is stopping you, there is no hindrance other than meeting the admission requirements like any other university. You will actually get preference just from being American. The question is, why would anyone pass up a quality education in America to go to a Nigerian university. You guys must think all of Nigeria looks like Lekki or Victoria Island. Just google top Nigerian universities dorms and lets see if you can last 1 hour in that hostel before your flesh starts crawling.

I went to Grambling State University and these dorms and the campus in Nigeria looks better than when I was at Grambling lol. Since I graduated, Grambling has done some rebuilding, but when I was there, we did not have water lol, no AC in the summer, no heat in the winter, windows were broken, we had shoot out on campus lol (fun times) and etc.. I stayed in Holland and Pinchback lol, people would light fires in Pinchback. I still fukk with GSU and donate.

Going through the shyt I went through at Grambling, going to a Nigerian College is nothing.

There is a user on here who can vouch, because he was there also.

i-B9WHppf-O.jpg

i-PkfN2Zr-O.jpg

25009-632850309.jpg

Fires scorch Pinchback again

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
Nothing Claude listed on that pyramid is realistic. Only one of the items is possibly feasible.

Obviously nothing Yvette says is feasible but she already knows that. She's just sharing her feelings and venting if anything.

You have been the leader of moving this topic into this direction but now that it's here and it's nothing going the way you planned, you want to walk away from it, typical.

You have been pushing for reasons why African nations especially Nigeria doesn't do the same in return. The question is, why do Black people in America need African universities when many barely want to fukk with the HBCUs? Common sense nikka, why even bother to ask about it when you know most Americans ain't trying to take that L much less Black folks who are already going against the grain here in America?

Black people understand code a lot more than you think. This shyt just ain't realistic b. You underestimate how many business-savvy people who can efficiently run a good business exist in today's high-cost society in general much less in the Black community where there are 100x as many barriers before we even go to the topic of qualified candidates. The game was lost in the 60s for the collective, none of this shyt is realistic your ass is talking about today. This is just dream babble. Like, what if I won the lottery type of shyt but with worse odds than that.

Bro I'm done....I'm not going back and forth....this conversation has been going on since Tuesday, I'm good:skip:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Bro I'm done....I'm not going back and forth....this conversation has been going on since Tuesday, I'm good:skip:
Of course, you are done. You never had your shyt together when you started. We were just letting you string along until it was time to close the door of neverland on you.

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
Of course, you are done. You never had your shyt together when you started. We were just letting you string along until it was time to close the door of neverland on you.

lol That shows how sad you are, internet conversation mean so much too you. This conversation has been going on since Tuesday:gucci:

Here I'm give you some rep +10 to make you feel better....You won bro you defeated me, oh internet wise one lol...Lame:pachaha:

Last edited:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
fukk you....I do not give a fukk what you had to go through and the rest of these nikkas. No you take you head out your ass bytch......You decided to leave and come over to American, which is a fukking hot bed for White Supremacy, but then you want to complain.

Africa has all of those fukking resources, but you Nikkas allow the White Supremacists to control ALL of the natural resources in Africa. Africa should be a fukking powerhouse, no other continent in the World has as many resources as Africa, Africa funds the world.

If you nikka stop all that fukking tribal bullshyt and got on code with each other and kicked the White Supremacists out and take control. You would not have to leave your country to come to America, to have some White Supremacists talk shyt about your degree.

You nikkas want to sit up here and talk shyt to, but your fight is with the White Supremacists than ran your country down to the ground, which caused you to abandon you village and come to America, where they say your educational is shyt.

They do not tell the Asians who come over to America with degrees from Asian, the same thing they tell African who come over to America with degrees from Africa.....you know what it's called White Supremacy.

They do not tell Arabs who come to America with degrees from the Middle East the same thing.
You are a grade A idiot, the fact you came cross a few African people that did you wrong and think we all this shows hope much of an insufferable fukk you are, this is like a white supremacist thinking all black People are criminals, and I have no direct control of where parents take me in life As a jit. I’m tired of stupid ass armchair militancy maybe if you actually did solving with your like instead of complaining you’d get somewhere you fukkin loser. All that talk and you still ain’t do nothing maybe if you put your money where your fukkin mouth is people would take you seriously. :camby:.

I promise you I’ve done more for the black community and Black diaspora as whole more than your punk ass ever did.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of African people on this board have stated explicitly having to go to University again because jobs wouldn't recognize their degree take your head out of your ass and enter the REAL WORLD

Western nations do not take credibility in higher education from 3rd world countries this is a proven fact, I went through this when my mom made me reintegrate. They wanted me to repeat a few years I told :camby: and tested out and did a dual enrollment at a local college

Why Im not even replying, im Ugandan and i live in London, my dads degree didn't mean shyt here i have a few family members over here who have degrees that were made worthless once they got off the plane but i also have a family member who went from Uganda, studied in Cuba and then came here and they work in their field.

But even look at his response to this post,fukk the coli man. The site has somehow managed the change alot in dynamics and types of posters all while registration is closed for the vast majority of that time.

Oi @Houston911 you p*ssyhole, can you do as i asked.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-do-i-delete-account.782663/#post-37826273

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

PhD students in Maryland ‘ll henceforth prioritize 3 key areas of specialties,says TETFUND
June 22, 2021

ABUJA–THE Tertiary Education Trust Fund, TETFund, has said Nigerian academics undertaking PhD studies at Morgan State University, MSU, in Maryland, USA will, henceforth, prioritise three key areas of specialties, namely; Public Health, climate change, and Computer Technology.

Speaking at a meeting with authorities of the university in Baltimore, USA, which was also streamed virtually, the Executive Secretary of TETFund, Prof Suleiman Bogoro, said the areas of specialties were in view of the challenges of desertification, flooding, other climate-driven, health and developmental problems confronting country.

READ ALSOOkowa lauds TETFund for contributions to educational development

Bogoro, who is leading a team from the fund to MSU on a partnership visit from June 21 to 23, said the three key areas were identified during his chat with MSU President, David Wilson, adding that these should be some of the areas of priority incoming scholars should undertake now and in the future.

“He identified the area of climate change, climatology, as absolutely important. And we know it, with desertification, flooding and sorts of challenges that are climate-driven, with the uncertainties of climate and weather, we will be happy to have some of our scholars to go into that area.

Speaking on public health, he noted that “this is very important, not just for the state of Maryland but for United States and perhaps, even more profound, for us back in Nigeria. The issues of public health are so obvious. Once there is population and in our own case, uncomfortably skyrocketing population.

“I am saying so because you know the challenges that go with it. The rate of population that is higher than GDP growth rate is never good for any nation. And if the provision for infrastructure and interventions cannot catch up with the increasing population it is a problem.

“And in the case of public health it is very obvious; the challenges for public health are very obvious. There are so many things associated with it. Is it the issue of sanitation, of course, availability or otherwise of portable water? You can go on and of course the obvious public health challenges in terms of the diseases out there are uncountable.”

The TETFund boss described Information and Communication Technology, ICT, as the master of very other thing and like a vehicle that drives, and shapes most other things.

He added that “we are in an era that science and technology, and innovation and cutting edge learning shape the world. These are the areas we want our scholars from Nigeria to come and share the benefit of academic knowledge with a great research university of MSU quality.”

Recall that over year ago, the Tertiary Education Trust Fund signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Morgan State University to enhance research and academic cooperation.

Bogoro said he and Wilson, had some moments in his office on Monday to discuss issuers that were profoundly beneficial to the MoU that was signed last year.

“We had deep reflections; we do that regularly but we needed to compare notes. He spoke and I spoke, and midway, at some point he was saying some things that just look naturally, those kinds of things that I have been reflecting and even communicating out there in the media in Nigeria,” he said.

He expressed happiness over the performance of Nigerian PhD scholars in the institution, adding that the team was there to see some of them after TETFund signed the MoU a little about a year ago.

“We couldn’t be more proud for you to join us and make presentations on areas that have been carefully identified. This is one of the greatest moments. Partnership becomes imperative. It is a global trend. No nation, if you thing you are the strongest you make mistakes, if you think you don’t need partners.”

Also speaking, the Assistant Vice President, International Affairs of MSU, Yacob Astatke, expressed hope that PhD scholars from Nigeria will take the opportunity provided by TETFund to major on the areas outlined by Bogoro, adding that at the moment, the university has close to fifty PhD scholars from the country.

Astatke, who was the host of the meeting, has been instrumental to cementing the partnership between TETFund and MSU.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
17 TETFund Post-Doctoral Fellows Depart For US University

Sept. 24, 2021

The first set of 17 TETFund-Morgan Human Infrastructural Initiative Post-Doctoral Fellowship Scholars have departed to the United States.

The scholars drawn from tertiary institutions across Nigeria departed for Morgan State University to join 19 Ph.D students who are already in their second-year study which is fully sponsored by TETFund. In Spring, the group will be joined by another set of 79 Ph.D students.

The 17 scholars are the first beneficiaries of the TETFund-Morgan Agreement for the training of lecturers that completed their Ph.D in STEM and NON-STEM degrees.

The scholars were nominated and further screened by an ad-hoc committee at TETFund for final placement at various Departments at the University.

The executive director/CEO, Office of Global Partnerships-Africa, Prof. Ibikunle Tijani, had a pre-departure sensitistion meeting with the scholars in Abuja.

The programme is in furtherance to the initiatives of TETFund executive secretary, Prof. Elias Bogoro, and the Morgan State University president, Dr. David Wilson, which commenced in May 2020.

The Postdoc Fellowship is a year programme engaging Fellows in research, mentoring, publication, and educational and cultural immersion at Morgan State University, Baltimore, Maryland.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
May 18, 2024

Congratulations to another TetFund-Morgan scholar (on my right side), Monsuru Folorunsho - Master's degree in Industrial and Computational Mathematics. He is the 5th graduate of the Master's degree students sponsored to Morgan State University by the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TetFund), Nigeria. Dr. Damoah, an associate professor is on my left side

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
TetFund is a big deal in Nigeria. It has been used to renovate and upgrade university facilities in Nigeria.

I'm surprised they are actually doing some good work. Initially I viewed it as one of those avenues used to steal money by those in power:mjlol:

I remember the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) of the 90s. Nigerian politicians and those connected :eat:good from that Fund.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
TetFund is a big deal in Nigeria. It has been used to renovate and upgrade university facilities in Nigeria.

I'm surprised they are actually doing some good work. Initially I viewed it as one of those avenues used to steal money by those in power:mjlol:

I remember the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) of the 90s. Nigerian politicians and those connected :eat:good from that Fund.
Glad it worked out and is leading to improvements.