Morgan State signs education collaboration agreement with Nigeria

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
so nigeria is using their tax money and giving it to morgan state university in exchange for educating their students and you want to know what nigeria is doing to bring black americans to nigerian universities? where is the logic in that? morgan state isn't giving out charity educations for you to be saying well where is ours in exchange.

He's a clown. Don't bother.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
so nigeria is using their tax money and giving it to morgan state university in exchange for educating their students and you want to know what nigeria is doing to bring black americans to nigerian universities? where is the logic in that? morgan state isn't giving out charity educations for you to be saying well where is ours in exchange.

It's called Pan Africanism you dumbass. Those seats are being taken away from Black American who are also going to pay for their Doctoral degrees. If those seats are going to be taken away, you can also allow some of our undergrad students or even graduates students to experience Nigeria and learn, of course they are going to have to pay.

Africans always talk about how Black Americans need to come home and experience Africa, this gives them a equal chance of do so.

Then on top of the Nigerians call Black Americans Akatas

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
It's called Pan Africanism you dumbass. Those seats are being taken away from Black American who are also going to pay for their Doctoral degrees. If those seats are going to be taken away, you can also allow some of our undergrad students or even graduates students to experience Nigeria and learn, of course they are going to have to pay.
it those seats were being filled by paying black americans morgan state wouldn't be out looking for students to fill them. you seem to think MSU is doing them the favor, MSU needs the money badly.

Shabazz

All Star
Daps
fukk you....I do not give a fukk what you had to go through and the rest of these nikkas. No you take you head out your ass bytch......You decided to leave and come over to American, which is a fukking hot bed for White Supremacy, but then you want to complain.

Africa has all of those fukking resources, but you Nikkas allow the White Supremacists to control ALL of the natural resources in Africa. Africa should be a fukking powerhouse, no other continent in the World has as many resources as Africa, Africa funds the world.

If you nikka stop all that fukking tribal bullshyt and got on code with each other and kicked the White Supremacists out and take control. You would not have to leave your country to come to America, to have some White Supremacists talk shyt about your degree.

You nikkas want to sit up here and talk shyt to, but your fight is with the White Supremacists than ran your country down to the ground, which caused you to abandon you village and come to America, where they say your educational is shyt.

They do not tell the Asians who come over to America with degrees from Asian, the same thing they tell African who come over to America with degrees from Africa.....you know what it's called White Supremacy.

They do not tell Arabs who come to America with degrees from the Middle East the same thing.
This nikka was talking out of his ass about degrees and changed the topic:russ:

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
smh at anyone saying an exchange should occur where Black Americans go to Nigerian Universities. Nothing is stopping you, there is no hindrance other than meeting the admission requirements like any other university. You will actually get preference just from being American. The question is, why would anyone pass up a quality education in America to go to a Nigerian university. You guys must think all of Nigeria looks like Lekki or Victoria Island. Just google top Nigerian universities dorms and lets see if you can last 1 hour in that hostel before your flesh starts crawling.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Because that is a dumbass question.

You just said Nigeria is inferior intellectual to America. There is no need to comment, that is an insult to Africans. Like Africans can not compete with Americans

I didn't say anything about intellectual inferiority. Lol. I simply asked you a question that you either can't or don't know how to answer.

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
it those seats were being filled by paying black americans morgan state wouldn't be out looking for students to fill them. you seem to think MSU is doing them the favor, MSU needs the money badly.

Bro all HBCU's need money badly, my HBCU needs money badly and it's not because of seats are not being filled. Like I explained before, in my post above Black Americans do not have an economy. Dr. Claude Andersen explains that in PowerNomics

No, I do not think so. I went to an HBCU and I believe the reason why HBCU'S are doing poorly, is because when Black students graduate, there is no Black economy for them to enter. If the ADOS, had an economy in which would employ ADOS graduates, they would have enough money to donate back to the HBCU'S they graduated from. Those donations would help the HBCU'S.

Dr. Claude Anderson talks about the The Hierarchy of Black Wealth in PowerNomics. You have to have a strong Black economy ie. Business ownership first as the base.

hierarchy-of-black-wealth1.png

Furthermore, Black Americans or ADOS do not have any Black country to back us.

via: Southern California Black Business Expo » What Is The Black Community’s National Agenda?

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
I didn't say anything about intellectual inferiority. Lol. I simply asked you a question that you either can't or don't know how to answer.

I can answer the question easily, since I'm a Chemical engineer by profession and I can break down the civil and chemical engineering aspect easily in Nigeria, which is one part that can be learned. I can talk about the petroleum industry and the different type cracking is used, because Nigeria has a heavy oil industry, which can be learned. Nigeria is the largest producer of Oil in Africa

Types of Cracking
  1. FCC – Fluid Catalytic Cracking: It is mainly used in petroleum refiners. This process involves the conversion of high molecular weight, high boiling hydrocarbons into olefinic, gases, gasoline and other products.
  2. Hydrocracking: It is a catalytic cracking process, where it uses hydrocracking to break C – C bonds. Products produced by this process include diesel, jet fuel, and LPG.
  3. Steam Cracking: It is a petrochemical process that involves the breakdown of saturated hydrocarbons into smaller unsaturated hydrocarbons.
Thermal Cracking: It is a process that involves breaking of large non-volatile hydrocarbons into gasoline.

Nigeria facts and figures

Nigeria_rdax_72x46.jpg

Nigeria's Independence Day
01 October

The most populous country within OPEC, Nigeria has around 203 million inhabitants. Located on the Gulf of Guinea on Africa’s western coast, Nigeria covers an area of around 924 thousand square kilometres. Abuja, the capital since 1991, has a population of more than one million. English is Nigeria’s official language, although many local languages such as Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo and Ijaw are also spoken.

Apart from petroleum, Nigeria’s other natural resources include natural gas, tin, iron ore, coal, limestone, niobium, lead, zinc and arable land. The oil and gas sector accounts for about 10 per cent of gross domestic product, and petroleum exports revenue represents around 86 per cent of total exports revenue. Its currency is the naira.

Nigeria’s Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces is HE Muhammadu Buhari. The country joined OPEC in 1971.

Did you know?

• Conservationists say that Nigeria’s unique rainforest region is amongst the richest in Africa. The country is also home to numerous important game reserves, such as the Yankari and Kainji national parks.
  • Oil was first discovered in Oloibiri, in Nigeria’s Bayelsa State, in 1956.
Below data covers 2018

Population (million inhabitants) 202.990
Land area (1,000 sq km)
Population density (inhabitants per sq km)
GDP per capita ($)
GDP at market prices (million $)
Value of exports (million $)
Value of petroleum exports (million $)
Current account balance (million $)
Proven crude oil reserves (million barrels)
Proven natural gas reserves (billion cu. m.)
Crude oil production (1,000 b/d)
Marketed production of natural gas (million cu. m.)
Refinery capacity (1,000 b/cd)
Output of petroleum products (1,000 b/d)
Oil demand (1,000 b/d)
Crude oil exports (1,000 b/d)
Exports of petroleum products (1,000 b/d)
Natural gas exports (million cu. m.)

• b/d (barrels per day)
  • cu. m. (cubic metres)
  • b/cd (barrels per calendar day)
via: OPEC : Nigeria

Nigeria is the largest oil producer in Africa, holds the largest natural gas reserves on the continent, and was the world's fourth-largest exporter of liquefied natural gas (LNG)

Petroleum and other liquids
Nigeria has the second-largest amount of proved crude oil reserves in Africa, but exploration activity has slowed. Rising security problems, coupled with regulatory uncertainty, have contributed to decreased exploration.

via: International - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
No, I do not think so. I went to an HBCU and I believe the reason why HBCU'S are doing poorly, is because when Black students graduate, there is no Black economy for them to enter. If the ADOS, had an economy in which would employ ADOS graduates, they would have enough money to donate back to the HBCU'S they graduated from. Those donations would help the HBCU'S.

Dr. Claude Anderson talks about the The Hierarchy of Black Wealth in PowerNomics. You have to have a strong Black economy ie. Business ownership first as the base.

hierarchy-of-black-wealth1.png

Furthermore, Black Americans or ADOS do not have any Black country to back us.

via: Southern California Black Business Expo » What Is The Black Community’s National Agenda?
Any Pro Black knows Dr. Anderson's views. The question is obvious, the reality is, this isn't currently here nor is it feasible without government support or better yet, government accountability. Considering how focused the white supremacists are and how they have just about most powerful Blacks either brought up, in hot water or dead, how do you really plan to deal with the reality that these Universities need the money and the quickest way to get, is to do business transactions with other nations if possible. fukking Harvard does it.

We all know the economy for Blacks is weak as a collective. We all know that but the reality is, this University as well as many others, has to function to survive. You preach from a place that's not in reality. You sound like you been smoking that same shyt Yvette smokes where at least she's wise enough to know her shyt is stupid. She said she wants to be treated like white folks and given the respect whites are getting and that Blacks have been an ally. Blacks are not an ally to cacs. Blacks are seen as property to most whites when whites want to be honest to you. Why is it that we hear shyt like Dr. Anderson and Yvette, we lose a grip and start saying stupid feel-good shyt. That's not reality.

The reality is, cacs fukking hate us ALL. The reality is, cacs don't look at Black folks as allies NEVER. Not even the c00ns, just useful idiots at best. Cacs never giving nikkas shyt without dying for it unless it's a shytty deal. nikkas ain't gonna ever have politics, law enforcement, media, or education in this country. It goes against white supremacy which is the lord and ruler of America and the new world(cacs) society unless we willing to plan how to take it from them without being easy marks. Easier said than done.

Business ownership is truly the only one we will ever have a shot at but it's clear we are Americanized to the 10th degree. Are you willing to give up all of the white man's creations for your own even if it's flat out garbage at times just to build an economy for your children and children's children even if you don't see the fruits of the labor yourself? White people know nikkas, they know we want the best, even if we as a group can't be the best in white supremacy unless we dethrone it.

Just look around. BW talking about divesting. nikkas talking stupid about ADOS/Caribean/African etc but no plans to better ourselves. BM talking about PAWGn' and PAAGin and all types of shyt. These nikkas ain't ready to do group economics. They want those J's. They want a Hermes or Balenciaga sweater. Hoes ain't checking for that hard-working tough shyt nikkas say.

Ya'll nikkas on thecoli live in never neverland. You nikkas live in a world where other nikkas will magically pay their bills with faith and prayer. You nikkas don't even believe that for the cops killing nikkas, why do you think a public school in a hyper capitalistic society is making global and international deals which will help them long term and build up their business is not going to make a move because bunchy thinks we should just fairy tale our way to success. You nikkas are so damn stupid it's unbelievable.

Morgan State made a damn good deal. This influx of cash will help the undergrad popl from getting hit with raising fees for shyt due to raising costs plus the loss taken from COVID that the college suffered. Also, PhD's is the most international degree at most colleges anyway. For them to have a group that will also help donate to the school when they become alums, will also help the school massively as Arabs, Asians and cacs who graduate from HBCUs aren't known to donate shyt and just look at it as a degree while Africans be proud of that shyt like it's Harvard. You see how Davido's parents are billionaires and he went to that small ass Oakwood. But simple-minded Bunchy is like, whataboutism overload. nikka, welcome to capitalism, if you don't like it, just quit your job and become a hobo talking about ADOS in your parent's basement like Yvette. I am tired of you nikkas always complaining and shyt. nikka, you know the world you in, adjust, and act accordingly.

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
Any Pro Black knows Dr. Anderson's views. The question is obvious, the reality is, this isn't currently here nor is it feasible without government support or better yet, government accountability. Considering how focused the white supremacists are and how they have just about most powerful Blacks either brought up, in hot water or dead, how do you really plan to deal with the reality that these Universities need the money and the quickest way to get, is to do business transactions with other nations if possible. fukking Harvard does it.

We all know the economy for Blacks is weak as a collective. We all know that but the reality is, this University as well as many others, has to function to survive. You preach from a place that's not in reality. You sound like you been smoking that same shyt Yvette smokes where at least she's wise enough to know her shyt is stupid. She said she wants to be treated like white folks and given the respect whites are getting and that Blacks have been an ally. Blacks are not an ally to cacs. Blacks are seen as property to most whites when whites want to be honest to you. Why is it that we hear shyt like Dr. Anderson and Yvette, we lose a grip and start saying stupid feel-good shyt. That's not reality.

The reality is, cacs fukking hate us ALL. The reality is, cacs don't look at Black folks as allies NEVER. Not even the c00ns, just useful idiots at best. Cacs never giving nikkas shyt without dying for it unless it's a shytty deal. nikkas ain't gonna ever have politics, law enforcement, media, or education in this country. It goes against white supremacy which is the lord and ruler of America and the new world(cacs) society unless we willing to plan how to take it from them without being easy marks. Easier said than done.

Business ownership is truly the only one we will ever have a shot at but it's clear we are Americanized to the 10th degree. Are you willing to give up all of the white man's creations for your own even if it's flat out garbage at times just to build an economy for your children and children's children even if you don't see the fruits of the labor yourself? White people know nikkas, they know we want the best, even if we as a group can't be the best in white supremacy unless we dethrone it.

Just look around. BW talking about divesting. nikkas talking stupid about ADOS/Caribean/African etc but no plans to better ourselves. BM talking about PAWGn' and PAAGin and all types of shyt. These nikkas ain't ready to do group economics. They want those J's. They want a Hermes or Balenciaga sweater. Hoes ain't checking for that hard-working tough shyt nikkas say.

Ya'll nikkas on thecoli live in never neverland. You nikkas live in a world where other nikkas will magically pay their bills with faith and prayer. You nikkas don't even believe that for the cops killing nikkas, why do you think a public school in a hyper capitalistic society is making global and international deals which will help them long term and build up their business is not going to make a move because bunchy thinks we should just fairy tale our way to success. You nikkas are so damn stupid it's unbelievable.

Morgan State made a damn good deal. This influx of cash will help the undergrad popl from getting hit with raising fees for shyt due to raising costs plus the loss taken from COVID that the college suffered. Also, PhD's is the most international degree at most colleges anyway. For them to have a group that will also help donate to the school when they become alums, will also help the school massively as Arabs, Asians and cacs who graduate from HBCUs aren't known to donate shyt and just look at it as a degree while Africans be proud of that shyt like it's Harvard. You see how Davido's parents are billionaires and he went to that small ass Oakwood. But simple-minded Bunchy is like, whataboutism overload. nikka, welcome to capitalism, if you don't like it, just quit your job and become a hobo talking about ADOS in your parent's basement like Yvette. I am tired of you nikkas always complaining and shyt. nikka, you know the world you in, adjust, and act accordingly.

.................This conversation has been going on since Tuesday and that is too long and not worth it :skip:.

Where did I say in this thread, that MSU made a bad deal, I said this what cool and what about the Black American students. Also, I do not fukk with Yvette, plus Dr. Claud Anderson ideas/views are reachable, Black people do not know how to be on code.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
.................This conversation has been going on since Tuesday and that is too long and not worth it :skip:.

Where did I say in this thread, that MSU made a bad deal, I said this what cool and what about the Black American students. Also, I do not fukk with Yvette, plus Dr. Claud Anderson ideas/views are reachable, Black people do not know how to be on code.
Nothing Claude listed on that pyramid is realistic. Only one of the items is possibly feasible.

Obviously nothing Yvette says is feasible but she already knows that. She's just sharing her feelings and venting if anything.

You have been the leader of moving this topic into this direction but now that it's here and it's nothing going the way you planned, you want to walk away from it, typical.

You have been pushing for reasons why African nations especially Nigeria doesn't do the same in return. The question is, why do Black people in America need African universities when many barely want to fukk with the HBCUs? Common sense nikka, why even bother to ask about it when you know most Americans ain't trying to take that L much less Black folks who are already going against the grain here in America?

Black people understand code a lot more than you think. This shyt just ain't realistic b. You underestimate how many business-savvy people who can efficiently run a good business exist in today's high-cost society in general much less in the Black community where there are 100x as many barriers before we even go to the topic of qualified candidates. The game was lost in the 60s for the collective, none of this shyt is realistic your ass is talking about today. This is just dream babble. Like, what if I won the lottery type of shyt but with worse odds than that.