More Proof WHITE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO VOTE TRUMP AGAIN: ABC Profiles Kids Mock votes 4yrs later *EDIT

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Once more, even worse is that racism is alive and well in the white young community.
I'm Gen Z , trust me breh a lot of white kids on our generation are actually worse than white milleniansla and gen X. A lot of Gen Z cacs believe in Eugenics and "survival of the fittest" theory. I've seen this shyt in real life. They coined terms such as "BBC genetics":francis:. Those kids might end up being Americas second most racist generation :francis:.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I already said this LAST YEAR... Zoomers are actually going to end up more conservative than Millennials and Gen X because they literally have grown up during the era of Social media/Social Justice era and they are resisting it.

Also the oversexed, hedonistic culture that is pushed onto the youth through programming is getting pushback as well.
/thread. I peeped this too. A lot of old heads don't seem to understand that Gen Z will grow to be more racist than millenians and gen X.
A lot of Gen Z kids are anti affirmative action. They also spout a lot of "bootstraps" rhetoric.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I always hated the "racism will die off" thing :heh:

Its so naive. Who do people think taught all those racist people post-60s how to be racist? :heh:
It's dummies who don't seem to understand that humans are humans, we never really change. Our ideologies change based on our current circumstance. Did you notice that right after the migrant crisis (immigrants moving to Europe and America) white people started electing right wingers. In America we got Trump, In U.K. they got Boris Johnson, in France Mary La Pen's party got more popular, in Turkey they got Erdogan. Right wing populism is a pushback to diversity. White people see all this as a threat and are electing right wingers to "take care of the nonwhite people".

Last edited:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
This will never happen. Most white progressives are against it if you ask them because they prefer universal programs.

People who support reparations (like me) don't understand how unpopular this idea has been and probably will continue to be.

Discontinuation of perpetual war is just vague.
I don’t deal with white people much at all..But from what you’re telling me, white progressives are staunchly against anything that will help Black Americans close the wealth gap.

So why do some of y’all get so upset when Black people say “both sides”. Because on the one issue that REALLY matters, there’s not a daylight of difference between them.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only reason Trump even has a chance is because the Democrats are not an opposition party. Let there be an actual Progressive party that comes out strongly for the following:
  • Reparations for African Americans
  • Single-Payer Healthcare
  • Universal Basic Income for Unemployed
  • Discontinuation of Perpetual War
  • Removal of Qualified Immunity
  • Four Day Work Weeks
  • 20/Hr. Minimum Wage
  • Worker's Rights
They may lose one or two elections while they figure out how to overcome the propaganda from the moneyed interests but once their strategy is tight they'd rarely lose an election.

You know what I always think about stuff like this...But would the average American citizens vote for that? I would but than at the same time I see people always complaining about how another person doesn't deserve such and such, or how workers shouldn't be paid that much yet the same people never complain about big business being bailed out.

Like if a party were to do this would it be able to get the support of X percent of the vote to actually win? I know it's a percentage of American society who are legit turned off at the idea of us receiving reparations...Or try to piggyback other groups into it.

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
The more time goes by the more i am increasingly of the opinion that Trump may pull this off. In 2016, I worked at a predominately white call center. Most of the people in there were cool and very rarely was politics ever brought up. However the day after the election almost ALL the white people admitted they had voted for Trump (supposedly for a myriad of different reasons) . These were seemingly "very fine people" who voted for a man who espoused bigotry and division throughout his entire campaign.

From then on I learned that you can NEVER take the average white voter on their word. Nor can you put faith in them to make a conscionable decision at the voting booth. They may talk about how they aren't racist or they don't support racist agendas but behind closed doors IT IS & WAS ALWAYS ABOUT RACE. They may not like Trump personally, but they see him as the last vestige of hope in an increasingly diverse country.

I am willing to bet that half the white people being polled in this election will vote for Trump but are too ashamed to admit it. Never ever underestimate white people true intentions.
Absolutely correct

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
The only reason Trump even has a chance is because the Democrats are not an opposition party. Let there be an actual Progressive party that comes out strongly for the following:
  • Reparations for African Americans
  • Single-Payer Healthcare
  • Universal Basic Income for Unemployed
  • Discontinuation of Perpetual War
  • Removal of Qualified Immunity
  • Four Day Work Weeks
  • 20/Hr. Minimum Wage
  • Worker's Rights
They may lose one or two elections while they figure out how to overcome the propaganda from the moneyed interests but once their strategy is tight they'd rarely lose an election.
This needs to be build on a grassroot level, and focus on poor and lower level middle class people from state to state. Build up momentum and High Jack the democratic party until you see different candidates winning local and national elections then take over.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I dont wana say what job field im in

Lets just say they preparing for a trump win and businesses being burned down aftermath

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
We need to now openly discuss and plan how to emigrate about 36 million Black people out of the continental US. Situation untenable