More Proof WHITE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO VOTE TRUMP AGAIN: ABC Profiles Kids Mock votes 4yrs later *EDIT

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Literally, with numbers, you can look at the 2016 election and see that that is not the case.

Not to mention that white women are dying in the literal sense to have children.
In 2016 Ginsburg wasn’t dead, they know what’s coming

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
The more time goes by the more i am increasingly of the opinion that Trump may pull this off. In 2016, I worked at a predominately white call center. Most of the people in there were cool and very rarely was politics ever brought up. However the day after the election almost ALL the white people admitted they had voted for Trump (supposedly for a myriad of different reasons) . These were seemingly "very fine people" who voted for a man who espoused bigotry and division throughout his entire campaign.

From then on I learned that you can NEVER take the average white voter on their word. Nor can you put faith in them to make a conscionable decision at the voting booth. They may talk about how they aren't racist or they don't support racist agendas but behind closed doors IT IS & WAS ALWAYS ABOUT RACE. They may not like Trump personally, but they see him as the last vestige of hope in an increasingly diverse country.

I am willing to bet that half the white people being polled in this election will vote for Trump but are too ashamed to admit it. Never ever underestimate white people true intentions.
Took you until 2016 to find put cacs will always be cacs

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Screenshot_20201021-184649.png

:heh: