More Proof WHITE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO VOTE TRUMP AGAIN: ABC Profiles Kids Mock votes 4yrs later *EDIT

Daps
The mods have somewhat let TLR become an echo chamber so a lot posters think it’s one way and the only way. Despite how bad and horrible covid has been his base thinks it’s not that big of a deal and not trumps fault. shyt half of America was begging for everything to open up during the height of the crisis.

Instead of getting mad and offended when someone post an article or tweet from right wing source you guys should start reading the comments under them. You’d swear Pelosi was the sole reason for us not getting a 2nd stimulus. As wrong and dumb as that crowd might be that’s how a lot of them think.

I don’t think Biden can lose this however I wouldn’t be shocked like most people would if he did.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The mods have somewhat let TLR become an echo chamber so a lot posters think it’s one way and the only way. Despite how bad and horrible covid has been his base thinks it’s not that big of a deal and not trumps fault. shyt half of America was begging for everything to open up during the height of the crisis.

Instead of getting mad and offended when someone post an article or tweet from right wing source you guys should start reading the comments under them. You’d swear Pelosi was the sole reason for us not getting a 2nd stimulus. As wrong and dumb as that crown might be that’s how a lot of them think.

I don’t think Biden can lose this however I wouldn’t be shocked like most people would if he did.
Honestly, looking back in history, theres no real way to be shocked. Black advancement always strikes a massive backlash.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs had the nerve to vote for Trump in 2016 and then stage fake protests acting like they ain't the ones that voted the muthaphukka in

:pacspit:
24mag-march-superJumbo.jpg

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD

Instead of getting mad and offended when someone post an article or tweet from right wing source you guys should start reading the comments under them. You’d swear Pelosi was the sole reason for us not getting a 2nd stimulus. As wrong and dumb as that crowd might be that’s how a lot of them think.

Mods let higher learning posters turn the locker room into an echo chamber, of people wanting to troll tlr posters.

It was always an exercise and futility. Those higher learning idiots never wanted us to look at white voters and latinos, and we're trying to program people on this form to think black people were the cause because we didn't want to vote for these people

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I already said this LAST YEAR... Zoomers are actually going to end up more conservative than Millennials and Gen X because they literally have grown up during the era of Social media/Social Justice era and they are resisting it.

Also the oversexed, hedonistic culture that is pushed onto the youth through programming is getting pushback as well.

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
...or I can go into an all-African American neighborhood and ask this question: "Are Snickerdoodles and All-American Snack?" Results would be:
  • 99% - No
  • 1% - Yes
My summary would be: "Americans overwhelmingly agreed that Snickerdoodles ARE NOT and all-American snack".

The second White people saw the poll they would be like:

:picard::hhh::gucci::skip::hubie::mjtf::martin::what::pacspit:

:mindblown:"OMG Snickerdoodles with a glass of cold milk was the story of my adolescence".

:mjlol:

WTF

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I already said this LAST YEAR... Zoomers are actually going to end up more conservative than Millennials and Gen X because they literally have grown up during the era of Social media/Social Justice era and they are resisting it.

Also the oversexed, hedonistic culture that is pushed onto the youth through programming is getting pushback as well.
shut the fukk up stupid
Trump 2016!

We don't fukk with that foo foo ass bih Hillary.

you're a despicable piece of shyt that posts alt-right, qanon, conspiracy theories. :camby:

kill yourself :umad:

BeerOnTheBeach

Pro
Supporter
Daps
True story, and it's why I still don't trust polls.

Pollsters can adjust their methodology and weighting all they want, but it doesn't matter if people are lying to them.
The pollsters have admitted that they made a crucial error last election, which was not counting Non College Educated White males. This demographic usually never votes, but Trump got them to show up at the polls.
This election, you should be able to trust the polls a bit more.
In addition, the difference is set at -4 now, so worst case scenario is an error of -4 in the polling number.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I think white women are deathly afraid of abortion being overturned
Literally, with numbers, you can look at the 2016 election and see that that is not the case.

Not to mention that white women are dying in the literal sense to have children.