More Proof WHITE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO VOTE TRUMP AGAIN: ABC Profiles Kids Mock votes 4yrs later *EDIT

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD

Screenshot_20201021-184649.png

:heh:

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The more time goes by the more i am increasingly of the opinion that Trump may pull this off. In 2016, I worked at a predominately white call center. Most of the people in there were cool and very rarely was politics ever brought up. However the day after the election almost ALL the white people admitted they had voted for Trump (supposedly for a myriad of different reasons) . These were seemingly "very fine people" who voted for a man who espoused bigotry and division throughout his entire campaign.

From then on I learned that you can NEVER take the average white voter on their word. Nor can you put faith in them to make a conscionable decision at the voting booth. They may talk about how they aren't racist or they don't support racist agendas but behind closed doors IT IS & WAS ALWAYS ABOUT RACE. They may not like Trump personally, but they see him as the last vestige of hope in an increasingly diverse country.

I am willing to bet that half the white people being polled in this election will vote for Trump but are too ashamed to admit it. Never ever underestimate white people true intentions.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
The more time goes by the more i am increasingly of the opinion that Trump may pull this off. In 2016, I worked at a predominately white call center. Most of the people in there were cool and very rarely was politics ever brought up. However the day after the election almost ALL the white people admitted they had voted for Trump (supposedly for a myriad of different reasons) . These were seemingly "very fine people" who voted for a man who espoused bigotry and division throughout his entire campaign.

From then on I learned that you can NEVER take the average white voter on their word. Nor can you put faith in them to make a conscionable decision at the voting booth. They may talk about how they aren't racist or they don't support racist agendas but behind closed doors IT IS & WAS ALWAYS ABOUT RACE. They may not like Trump personally, but they see him as the last vestige of hope in an increasingly diverse country.

I am willing to bet that half the white people being polled in this election will vote for Trump but are too ashamed to admit it. Never ever underestimate white people true intentions.
Once more, even worse is that racism is alive and well in the white young community.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
The only reason Trump even has a chance is because the Democrats are not an opposition party. Let there be an actual Progressive party that comes out strongly for the following:
  • Reparations for African Americans
  • Single-Payer Healthcare
  • Universal Basic Income for Unemployed
  • Discontinuation of Perpetual War
  • Removal of Qualified Immunity
  • Four Day Work Weeks
  • 20/Hr. Minimum Wage
  • Worker's Rights
They may lose one or two elections while they figure out how to overcome the propaganda from the moneyed interests but once their strategy is tight they'd rarely lose an election.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

True story, and it's why I still don't trust polls.

Pollsters can adjust their methodology and weighting all they want, but it doesn't matter if people are lying to them.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
True story, and it's why I still don't trust polls.

Pollsters can adjust their methodology and weighting all they want, but it doesn't matter if people are lying to them.

...or I can go into an all-African American neighborhood and ask this question: "Are Snickerdoodles and All-American Snack?" Results would be:
  • 99% - No
  • 1% - Yes
My summary would be: "Americans overwhelmingly agreed that Snickerdoodles ARE NOT and all-American snack".

The second White people saw the poll they would be like:

:picard::hhh::gucci::skip::hubie::mjtf::martin::what::pacspit:

:mindblown:"OMG Snickerdoodles with a glass of cold milk was the story of my adolescence".

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The only reason Trump even has a chance is because the Democrats are not an opposition party. Let there be an actual Progressive party that comes out strongly for the following:
  • Reparations for African Americans
  • Single-Payer Healthcare
  • Universal Basic Income for Unemployed
  • Discontinuation of Perpetual War
  • Removal of Qualified Immunity
  • Four Day Work Weeks
  • 20/Hr. Minimum Wage
  • Worker's Rights
They may lose one or two elections while they figure out how to overcome the propaganda from the moneyed interests but once their strategy is tight they'd rarely lose an election.
This will never happen. Most white progressives are against it if you ask them because they prefer universal programs.

People who support reparations (like me) don't understand how unpopular this idea has been and probably will continue to be.

Discontinuation of perpetual war is just vague.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Once more, even worse is that racism is alive and well in the white young community.
I always hated the "racism will die off" thing :heh:

Its so naive. Who do people think taught all those racist people post-60s how to be racist? :heh:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
This will never happen. Most white progressives are against it if you ask them because they prefer universal programs.

People who support reparations (like me) don't understand how unpopular this idea has been and probably will continue to be.

Discontinuation of perpetual war is just vague.

Shut your bytch ass up...nobody was even talking to your punk ass. I'll slap you across the face with a salami...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

:sas1:

Bradley effect - Wikipedia

Daps

I was talking to one of my clients the other day... and he was telling me a story about how he had a friend that would always predict elections because his wife was a teacher.

And so she would, a week or 2 before election, poll her students to see who they supported. Because she knew that the children 9 times out of 10 support who their parents support.

And she always gave her husband the info and he never got an election wrong.