More police officers are committing suicide due to ‘demonization’, expert says

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Wishing for the good ole days where they could rampage through the community answerable to no-one
Where their white supremacist groups could infiltrate the law force to kill black men ad nauseum w/o checks and balances

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Might be killing themselves due to a guilty conscience. A cop can get away with a lot heinous acts, but they still weigh on you mentally.
Even if they don't care whose lives they ruined they might be worried that one day they will eventually be caught, and the stress of waiting for that other shoe to drop might be too much for them to live with

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Here's the problem for them, a lot of cops signed up to get glorified, be looked up to in the community and yes to even get hoes. A lot of that has been stripped away in recent years. Unless you in MAGA area the general public not fukking with you like that anymore. So many LAPD officers have been transfering to places like Texas,Vegas, Arizona ... to try and get back in that bubble :dead:
I saw this a week ago.

Said a lot cops are content with working on university campuses and small towns....

The stress of big cities just isnt worth it. Despite the pay.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
The only cops killing themselves are the ones involved in some corrupt shyt. I can’t remember the story, but it was a married white couple both cops who killed themselves. At different times. They had a newborn too. Even if they were murdered on some other shyt, they were obviously both involved in something they had no business in. For all the public perception that may be good or bad . They get plenty of thank you comments in real life that makes them feel valued. Most cops honestly seem like they enjoy they job. Outside of the black cops who are leaving due to racism and internal corruption . That’s different

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Pretty hard to feel sorry for pigs when shyt like this and even worse is a regular occurrence for black people:

And don't even get me started on UK police who are some scumbags for real. They've been in the news recently exposed for rape, murder, paedophilia, racism, etc

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pretty hard to feel sorry for pigs when shyt like this and even worse is a regular occurrence for black people:

And don't even get me started on UK police who are some scumbags for real. They've been in the news recently exposed for rape, murder, paedophilia, racism, etc