Mooses are gigantic :damn:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
mooses or meese :jbhmm:

tenor.gif

Meese

EDIT

I'm being sarcastic in case yall didn't know. But this is from urban dictionary and it made me smirk

Lmao :laff: whole crew dumb

IUZtIBB.gif

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I was doing OTR trucking back in 2012 and saw a Moose while I was driving through Montana and that mufukka was damn near looking eye level with me while I was sitting in my truck. I was like :damn: the whole time I seen him.

There are two animals in Norrth America that you should not ever fukk with under any circumstances those are Moose and Bison. Those two animals are mean and will fukk you up, a Moose antlers might as well be swords they will filet you and a Bison is a living battering ram. Even Grizzly Bears can't beat these two animals in a fight a Tiger definitely wouldn't either they are entirely too big and strong.

Last edited:
Daps
The one animal they told me to never, EVER fukk with is the moose. Was told if I hear one, get away from the noise immediately. Was told if I smell one, get away from the odor immediately. Was told if I see one, do your best to not be spotted by it and get away from it immediately. Was told if I see one in the middle of the road DO NOT hit it because both you & your car are headed to the pearly gates. The statement that really had me like :merchant: was when I was told if you see one off to the side of the road while driving, do not stop to admire, gawk, or take a picture of it. The minute it gets agitated (which can happen the second it notices you) it's coming right at you. With a speed you'd never expect from an animal that big, it's basically a run-away train. It will run over and through your car and basically turn your car into a crushed beer can. With you (or whatever is left of you) in it. And they'll just keep wrecking your vehicle until it feels like the threat has been eradicated. I won't even say "good luck" if you're ever in that situation because no amount of luck will save you.

They are one of the most ornery animals on this entire planet. They need no other reason to go on a rampage aside from simply seeing something unfamiliar and deeming it a threat. Do not encroach on their territory and even if armed they'll probably eat more bullets than you can discharge before it drops. You may shoot it dead but it'll take you off this planet way before it dies from the wounds.

Yes, they're beautiful and one of the wonders of this world. They also have the power and bad-ass temper that exactly matches their size. Please admire them from afar if you're ever fortunate enough to see one.
This is said like...

:heh:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
When I lived in rural Minnesota, I found out from neighbors the abundant wildlife that lived basically within 3 miles of me. Most were the usual harmless woodland creatures such as whitetail deer, foxes, rabbits, chipmunks, a wide variety of mustelids, bald eagles, and porcupines. I was informed that I also lived within close proximity of wolves, mountain lions, black bears (one was literally 15 feet behind me when I went camping with a buddy and his kids... Freaked me out a bit but it was AMAZING to experience) and cougars. As dangerous as all this sounded, I was reassured by life long Minnesotans that these animals posed minimal threats to humans, and as long as you're not encroaching on their immediate territory they'll do their best to avoid us.

The one animal they told me to never, EVER fukk with is the moose. Was told if I hear one, get away from the noise immediately. Was told if I smell one, get away from the odor immediately. Was told if I see one, do your best to not be spotted by it and get away from it immediately. Was told if I see one in the middle of the road DO NOT hit it because both you & your car are headed to the pearly gates. The statement that really had me like :merchant: was when I was told if you see one off to the side of the road while driving, do not stop to admire, gawk, or take a picture of it. The minute it gets agitated (which can happen the second it notices you) it's coming right at you. With a speed you'd never expect from an animal that big, it's basically a run-away train. It will run over and through your car and basically turn your car into a crushed beer can. With you (or whatever is left of you) in it. And they'll just keep wrecking your vehicle until it feels like the threat has been eradicated. I won't even say "good luck" if you're ever in that situation because no amount of luck will save you.

They are one of the most ornery animals on this entire planet. They need no other reason to go on a rampage aside from simply seeing something unfamiliar and deeming it a threat. Do not encroach on their territory and even if armed they'll probably eat more bullets than you can discharge before it drops. You may shoot it dead but it'll take you off this planet way before it dies from the wounds.

Yes, they're beautiful and one of the wonders of this world. They also have the power and bad-ass temper that exactly matches their size. Please admire them from afar if you're ever fortunate enough to see one.

what’s the coldest it ever got while you were up there?

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
While in Colorado fly fishing, the tour guides told us to be very careful of moose. We were in some tall ass grass and shrubbery, and apparently they liked to lay in that stuff. I remember after them telling us that, me turning to my boys asking are we sure we wanted to fish at that spot? Apparently, moose do not play at all.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
what’s the coldest it ever got while you were up there?
Minnesota is pretty similar to the weather up here in Winnipeg, Canada. I know we can get -40 celsius days during our winter. Whatever that is in fahrenheit is what I would assume the coldest Minnesota winters would be.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Minnesota is pretty similar to the weather up here in Winnipeg, Canada. I know we can get -40 celsius days during our winter. Whatever that is in fahrenheit is what I would assume the coldest Minnesota winters would be.

how do y’all manage in weather like that?

it was 40 degrees here in Atlanta yesterday afternoon and that shyt was unbearable. I can’t even imagine what it feels like when it’s the the teens, single digit or negative degree weather.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
how do y’all manage in weather like that?

it was 40 degrees here in Atlanta yesterday afternoon and that shyt was unbearable. I can’t even imagine what it feels like when it’s the the teens, single digit or negative degree weather.
Bundle up lol. I remember getting frostbite on my hands walking to school in 2nd grade because I lost my gloves. Hands looked like porcelain once I got to school. My dumbass tried to put them under warm water to help warm 'em up and it backfired.