Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
whens the next update

was just grinding nerg and vaal hazaak for stones but now im bored.

Behemoth really showed who was being carried. lost near a hundred times due to people not wanting to understand how mechanics work and I had to do every role myself. Then finally matched with a group of people who knew their roles fluidly. the last time I had real fun was with that group

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
whens the next update

was just grinding nerg and vaal hazaak for stones but now im bored.

Behemoth really showed who was being carried. lost near a hundred times due to people not wanting to understand how mechanics work and I had to do every role myself. Then finally matched with a group of people who knew their roles fluidly. the last time I had real fun was with that group
They're probably gonna wait for any big updates until the pc version is caught up. Its on an accelerated schedule so probably late December early January

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Not gonna lie, its gets pretty overwhelming as things go on

Breh, you weren't kidding :mjcry:

Fought Nergigante for the first time the other day and he was having a field day with me. It's funny, the first time I fought him I managed to do it with only one death but once I started to farm him he would constantly beat my ass with either a combo or the diving attack he does from the air. That was the first boss I had to actually go on the net to get advice on how to beat.

So far Black Diablos is probably the most annoying monster to fight. It barely gives you any openings to attack. I have no idea how some of those YouTubers are getting sub-10 minute runs on any of the harder HR monsters.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Bout fukking time..and autumn 2019 is a good place to release it with this gen slowing down in all :wow:

They got the Witcher too :whew:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Been a while since I played.

Can u finesse these monsters or is it just sword Spong e monsters u gotta beat to death

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been a while since I played.

Can u finesse these monsters or is it just sword Spong e monsters u gotta beat to death
I not sure what you mean by finesse but the monsters can be kill petty fast with the right Armors,Decorations,Weapons,Charms,Mantles and tools plus your own skills without ever weapon you use against the monsters. here a link tp the game wiki Monster Hunter World Wiki .

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Imma need some help from the steam brehs. These steam cacs r either remedial or brain dead against extremoth :francis:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Imma need some help from the steam brehs. These steam cacs r either remedial or brain dead against extremoth :francis:
took me over 50 tries to beat him on console, good luck:francis:

if you link up with a team and make it pretty far stick with them, me and a team of randoms beat it after 3 tries.