Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
I found home with the switch axe these past couple weeks brehs :wow: BTW wtf do we do after rank 50?
Have to keep hunting to get that HR up. I think we get another quest at 100, but in the mean time.. gotta get those gems and get that gear up (more mantles too) for the tempered elders and any new ones they release. They just released Deviljho btw :damn:.

You should do the events too if you dont already.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Have to keep hunting to get that HR up. I think we get another quest at 100, but in the mean time.. gotta get those gems and get that gear up (more mantles too) for the tempered elders and any new ones they release. They just released Deviljho btw :damn:.

You should do the events too if you dont already.

I been slipping on getting that thunder mantle

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I use a gun lance and the fact that every single attack just ricochet's off the target lead me to stop playing.

Damn I'm high key garbage. I was actually using the charge blade back when I made this post(for some reason thought it was GL). I wasn't recharging phials so I just stood with a red sword and all my attacks would just bounce off monsters. I threw the weapon in the bushes for the actual gunlance and had more success but felt it was too boring so I went for the insect glaive which was fun but that shyt wasn't doing too much damage so....I.....went back to the charge blade and figured it out and it's piff.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh farming Rathian spikes is causing a vein to pop in my head.

Game is crazy though. I bought it literally at launch on the PS4 and just really started getting into it in the last 7 days.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Just copped this. Didn't look too good in the videos I watched but after playing it, it's a really dope game

Just encountered Zorah Magdaros for the first time

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Just copped this. Didn't look too good in the videos I watched but after playing it, it's a really dope game

Just encountered Zorah Magdaros for the first time
Its actually the game of the year imo

the amount of content, depth, gameplay, and constant support is something that almost no other game has offered this year - it didn't have the hype engine of other titles and it came out relatively early in the year as well though

amazing title that's gonna be amazing for a long ass time

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Its actually the game of the year imo

the amount of content, depth, gameplay, and constant support is something that almost no other game has offered this year - it didn't have the hype engine of other titles and it came out relatively early in the year as well though

amazing title that's gonna be amazing for a long ass time

Word. I kept seeing people recommend this game if you're into the Soul Series like I am but I was initially turned off by the animations and controls in this game; they seemed a little clunky and unresponsive compared to Souls. After I got used to it, I gotta say MHW is a pretty damn good game so far in it's own right.

I think what I like the most is how the entire stage is your arena for the boss fights. Making use of the available resources, traps, and even other monsters in the environment adds an interesting layer of strategy that I don't think I've really seen in a game like this.

That rush for getting new monster parts is also REALLY addicting. Bout to go kill the Rathian right now and craft something nice :blessed:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Word. I kept seeing people recommend this game if you're into the Soul Series like I am but I was initially turned off by the animations and controls in this game; they seemed a little clunky and unresponsive compared to Souls. After I got used to it, I gotta say MHW is a pretty damn good game so far in it's own right.

I think what I like the most is how the entire stage is your arena for the boss fights. Making use of the available resources, traps, and even other monsters in the environment adds an interesting layer of strategy that I don't think I've really seen in a game like this.

That rush for getting new monster parts is also REALLY addicting. Bout to go kill the Rathian right now and craft something nice :blessed:
It gets a lot better from where are you now.

Not gonna lie, its gets pretty overwhelming as things go on but some people like tackling that stuff and others just kinda move on. Its easy to OD on the game, but what's dope is that the progress system lets you jump back in without too much of a hurdle to climb all things considered. Gear might change, but as long as you know how to play you're good. And if that ever gets stale, try another weapon and you'll get a different take on the gameplay too.

Glad you're liking it