Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

llt23

All Star
Daps
48 dollars on fanatical and gamersgate.

Im not sure i'd be into the grind of this game. Im not a big fan of repetition in games. From everything Ive read and seen it sounds like its worth it anyway since by the time you finish the main story you probably will have logged in 30-50 hours.

Any thoughts... Im really on the fence. I found that im not that interested in modern 3d combat in games, but this game seems like it might be the one that gets me??? I dunno.

For example, I did enjoy the combat in Nioh, but I HATED dying repeatedly to bosses. I didnt enjoy GOW combat either. Never played the Souls titles.

I am though a JRPG fan, I like micromanaging shyt and upgrading shyt.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: Folk are really having a lot of issues. My only problems are random disconnects which puts me in offline mode.. which is fine, because i'm running solo anyway. Tabbing out sometimes gives me an error and crashes the game (which is irritating if I didn't save). Other than that, that's all i'm dealing with currently.
yeah i just tried to make a new character but I can't get past the first quest. The game crashes every time I catch a ride on that pterodactyl.

So I go back to my main and I get the error you got, the alt-tab which sucks I'm in mid fight trying to figure out to mount, switch back and the game's error out. :scust:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
When you have all 3 boosts..shyt is amazing :banderas:
for real :wow:

phfunk.gif

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Gunlance is where its at for me...... Nothing like having a Shield and a large shotgun to give monsters that instant work :ahh: I use the Charge Blade as my 2ndary and the Switch Axe as a 3rd. :ehh:

Last edited: