Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
As usual with these jap games... Going female cause there r no black male hairstyles....:francis:

Can't wait for dragon's dogma 2 to come through and crush the buildings with that excellent character creator :wow:
I had a bald dude my first go around because there wasn't any fukking hairstyles.

Now I just gave in and made a japanese chick because they have all the dope hair.

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
As usual with these jap games... Going female cause there r no black male hairstyles....:francis:

Can't wait for dragon's dogma 2 to come through and crush the buildings with that excellent character creator :wow:

I had a bald dude my first go around because there wasn't any fukking hairstyles.

Now I just gave in and made a japanese chick because they have all the dope hair.

Should have done that my damn self :snoop:.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
:mjpls: imma keep my eye on u
:mjgrin: shyt lowkey dont even matter with these helmets
E6HGnAM.jpg

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
nikkas keep joinin my anjanath hunts and gettin mashed :francis:

Im jus lettin them take the hits while i post up with the HBG tho:lolbron:

i cant even connect to a session without getting disconnected 2 mins later. i might have to hold off on this game until they sort out all the online issues. i aint got time to grind ridiculous hours in games anymore :francis: imma just have 3 other dudes take this shyt down faster

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Damn game's broken.

Can't accept a quest without crashing. What a lazy ass port.

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
Damn game's broken.

Can't accept a quest without crashing. What a lazy ass port.
:ohhh: Folk are really having a lot of issues. My only problems are random disconnects which puts me in offline mode.. which is fine, because i'm running solo anyway. Tabbing out sometimes gives me an error and crashes the game (which is irritating if I didn't save). Other than that, that's all i'm dealing with currently.