Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (Sunbreak for Xbox and Playstation on April 28, 2023)

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Been meaning to get Sunbreak…I started on Switch but switched(heh) over to PC and am just getting to HR on that save. On the other hand I think I might finally be burnt out on Monster Hunter in general so I’ve been putting it off heavy.

Did the expansion deliver brehs?

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Been meaning to get Sunbreak…I started on Switch but switched(heh) over to PC and am just getting to HR on that save. On the other hand I think I might finally be burnt out on Monster Hunter in general so I’ve been putting it off heavy.

Did the expansion deliver brehs?

It made rise way better to me. Skill swapping is a game changer. I can play two different playstyles on my weapons at the same time and the evade you get during a swap is a life saver at times. Investigations are back now and way more difficult then they were in world. 100% worth it to me but if you’re burned out on mh sunbreak prob won’t change that

Daps
I cannot for the life of me figure out mizutsunes move set . Now they giving it blast damage? :sadcam:

I use bow and I don't really have problems with Mizutsune. My problem right now is Tigrex. I dodge his charges but either I'm timing it wrong or the hitboxes are messed up or something because I keep getting hit by the side of his leg :mjcry:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I use bow and I don't really have problems with Mizutsune. My problem right now is Tigrex. I dodge his charges but either I'm timing it wrong or the hitboxes are messed up or something because I keep getting hit by the side of his leg :mjcry:
You max your evade window and range?

KRayner

All Star
Daps
haven’t played TU2 yet, i did see the mitzune fight and it’s crazy , mf has a spirit bomb now

i mained all of SB with hammer i think imma switch to longsword

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

MH: Rise on Xbox! :gladbron:

First Day Game Pass!! :banderas: